Post on 19-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Fathers NameJayaraman.M
- Date of birth13 may 1977
- Marital statusMarried
- Languages to speakTamil, English,
- Hindi and Malayalam
- Languages to writeTamil and English
Profile Address:7/3A Door no: 1 Devaraj pillai street, Mudichur Road, West Tambaram,Chennai- 45. Ph:+91-9884947434Email :[email_address] & s email@example.comLinkedin:http://in.linkedin.com/in/sabari2010 Blog:sabari2010.blogspot.com&Sabari2010.typepad.com J. SABARISHD.C.T., B.B.A., B.L., 2. A strict believer in "New" things and believe that Education is the structure created topromote the "History of success stories" of those people who declared their path New and believe that only such a promotion of the existing educational structure will strengthen the upcoming generation to be confident who are on their way New. Faith 3.
- An attorney having 12 plus years of basic exposure in Legal, Sales, Customer Care, Consultancy and Training. After all these years of experience I Have Learned that there is lot more learn.
- The need of Knowledge is begotten only when it is a wanting subject of Life. All that a man requires is an opportunity A Burning desire to live in the field of Research.
3 2 1 Faith Learning Under -standing ME 4. The modern man is in need of a problem free life, for which understanding is the primary factor which influences the place where, how and why he lives. When its been agreed that we can speak about a word for hours long, how can it be limited to two or three lines or into alternate word meanings in a dictionary. Its always good to Borden than to limit our thoughts. The Imperfection in the Language is main cause of all problems . Realization The Word Perfection is the destination of mans life 5.
- Bachelor of Law (B.L)
- Government Law College, Trichy -
- Dr. Ambedkar law University.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Madras University, Chennai.
- Diploma in Computer Technology (D.C.Tech)
- Nachimuthu Polytechnic, Pollachi, Tamilnadu.
Education Diploma in Computer TechnologyD.C.Tech 1992 - 1995 B.B.A Bachelor of BusinessAdministration 1998 2001 B.L Bachelor of Law 2003 - 2006 6. To obtain a determined solution, the functional knowledge about the industry/field is required and all these years of my learning experience in various field gifted me the knowledge of understanding the basis of action/process/structure and function of a corporate and stands to be the vital part of my resume Career Exposure Marketing&Sales LitigationSupport CorporateComplianceCustomer Support Training & Consultancy ME 7.
- PracticingLaw :(Resumed Individual practice in high court , Chennai)
- (June09 till date)
- Reliance Capital Ltd.
- Designation:Regional Legal Coordinator South(August 08 June09).
- Role:Responsible for entire south (4 states) and all products (12).
- GE Money Financial Services Ltd.
- Designation:Legal manager Tamilnadu & kerala(July07 August08).
- Role:Responsible for Tamilnadu & kerala (all products).
- Citigroup global services.
- Designation:Legal officer- Tamilnadu(August06 July07).
- Role:Responsible for Tamilnadu.
- Advocate Office :Mr. Anbalazagan
- Designation:Legal Associate (January04 June06).
Legal Experience 8.
- Legal Exposure
- Knowledge prevailing to Rules, Procedures and Regulations of south India.
- Identify, assess, monitor, mitigate and report local Compliance and Legal
- Risks. Where appropriate, to direct remedial action and/or escalate issues with
- Recommendations for remedial action.
- Drafting and Vetting of legal agreements / documents
- Identify and cascade new and/or changing applicable areas of law and regulation.
- Guide the country management to take pre-emptive action to ensure compliance.
- Provide pro-active advisory service in legal, regulatory, reputationaland ethical matters
- tothe management
- Monitor to ensure effective implementation and adherence to Group Legal and Compliance
- Risk policy, procedures and standards and country laws and regulations.
- Adequate communication of legal and compliance policies and procedures throughout the
- region through training.
- Provide pro-active advisory service in legal, regulatory, reputational and ethical matters to
- country management
- Contribute to the Business Development strategy, advising on legal and compliance
- implications where appropriate.
- Promote and maintain relationships with all the functions/businesses within the
- Organization, as appropriate, to help ensure mitigation of regulatory and legal risks and
- ensure issues are adequately identified and addressed.
- Promote and maintain an appropriate network with external panel of lawyers for use by
- thebusinesses to understand and apply best market practice.
9. Compliance of Law A Morality Want The topic of the day by every Country / corporate in enforcing the best practice, a try to extract the word sincerity in every citizen / employee anda perfect want in defining what is and what not in compiling the procedures of Compliance. The compiling means connecting all segments, departments, work force, process, practice and Thinkings under one roof. The definition itself carries with it the huge crowd involved and complied together in achieving the said standards of Perfect Compliance. If one goes wrong the entire compliance set up becomes a process of Vain. It is almost years, we started teaching the importance of obtaining a Qualification but failed, never considered not even once to make a change in promoting the importance of Education. When the importance of education is unknown then expecting a man to perform his DUTY seems to be an Everest Achievement. When a Duty is expected it is to be taught for years and the solution in achieving the said task is just simple, the Human resource team must start to work from the Childhood of an Employee. Its not going back to the past but Teaching the Employee from the childhood.Now every corporate has the power to run institutions and why not think of a military school making every recruited employees to understand the importance of performing the DUTY.Compliance of Law is a Morality want Today(a path towards a bright world). 10.
- Exposure in Other Fields
- Handled promotional activities, road shows, campaigns, market
- surveyprogramsfor corporate.
- Conducted training programs on human relationship for schools,
- colleges and associations .
- Customer care
- Exposure towards legal recovery [in house / hard core].
- Collections in product industry.
- Reactivation in service industry that relates to collections &
- Disputes relating to collections, service, agreement and product.
- Handled counsels of customer in case of legal obligations.
- Handled queries relating to dispute, process and ill intention.
- Promotional activities, road shows and campaigns.
- Direct and corporate sales.
- Market survey programs.
- Member JCI, India.
- [Junior Chamber international, India]
- An Association involved in educatingthe functioning of various departments and the duty of a job title by appointing them on posts, teaching them the value of performing their Duty The knowledge of Corporate functioning .
12. Thank You