tuli eservices_ecommerce portfolio
out of 20
Post on 18-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONIn today’s economy, e-business has established itself as the essential channel for the growth of businesses everywhere. Extending your business into the electronic channel increases your possibilities of success and expansion into the widest available audience in commerce history With the guidance and knowledge of TULI eServices, you’ll extend your business into the e-business marketplace quickly and efficiently. Whether you need a Business-to-Business or Business-to-Commerce solution, we can help you build your e-business to your specific needs. Our experts combine cutting-edge technology and tactical business knowledge to deliver reliable, dependable, customized and easy-to-use e-commerce sites. Most importantly, we concentrate on all of your e-business applications, so you will have the time to focus on core business.
- 1. Company Overview already served and counting .
- 2. About us TULI eServices is a US and India based leading consumer software development service provider emphasizing on the latest web applications, desktop applications, cross platform mobile applications, digital marketing in a cost effective way. Founded in 2004 we have grown to a specialist team of enthusiast technologists and creative designers with a passion for software development, platforms R&D, developing new websites and engaging large audiences. Our strength lies in using an iterative and collaborative process to converge on and convert ideas into successful products. Our approach is to deliver a demonstrable feature and keep building on it. So TULI eServices follows Agile methodology. With offices in US and India we have evolved a global delivery process including 24/7 communication & support plan.
- 3. Client SRS Requirement analysis/Feasibility analysis Features breakup Detail estimation Define team Project plan (monthly iterations/QA plan/risk analysis) Execution (Agile methodology/task progress/change request) Monitoring & Control Continuousclientinteractionviaemail,calls,IM Continuousclientinteractionviaemail,calls,IM Freeze Requirements Our Process
- 4. Project Management TULI eServices Inc. uses Agile methodology Delivery of monthly iterations QA tested set of pre-defined features Method Requirements broken down to a feature list Features further broken down to tasks and efforts estimated Beginning of every month features defined to be delivered at end of the month Risk Management If any feature development takes longer than estimated, release takes place as scheduled without that one feature, and its impact assessed and communicated to client Towards end of first month features / tasks listed down for month 2 Any spill over task of previous month also added to the list Tracking A spreadsheet for each months iteration is maintained List the tasks to be executed during the iteration Sheet is updated by the project manager on a daily basis and progress for each task tracked Process contd..
- 5. Communication Communication plan will be defined Details of the key personnel Escalation matrix Weekly status updates Weekly status calls Team is available on phone, email and IM, GoTo Meeting Version control / repository A version control repository (SVN) is maintained on our servers Access provided to client Daily check in of code to SVN by team members Automated email confirming the check in sent to the leads Testing Test plan will be defined Test scenarios followed by detail test cases will be written Mantis is used for bug tracking, access provided to client Process contd..
- 7. Service Offerings Quality Analysis & Testing Web and Desktop applications Mobile applications Black Box Application Maintenance & support Digital marketing and SEM Technology Consulting Development Programming: Online, Desktop, Mobile Designing Back-end / Web services & APIs Server applications Deployment and technical operations
- 8. Desktop Team Structure
- 9. Work Examples & Case Studies
- 10. Case Study- Wines Til Sold Out (WTSO) Client WTSO (Wines til sold out) is the bestselling website for the wines in US continent. Engagement Website development with admin and backend control, and 24X7 support with one hour response time. Functions Technical approach Online Frontend: PHP Backend: MySQL Mobile Objective C Java Website design & development with backend admin panel Mobile optimized website Authorize.net Payment Gateway integration with CIM Facebook and Twitter APIs for LIVE campaign Icontact and Constant Contact API for mass mailing WTSO Customers FedEx and UPS for shipment
- 11. Case Study- Wines Til Sold Out (WTSO) http://www.wtso.com/ http://m.wtso.com/
- 12. Case Study- Performance Outdoor Products Client Performance outdoor products is an ecommerce website selling construction, lawn maintenance & tree service products. Engagement Website development with frontend and backend control. Functions Product Catalog Quick search feature Customer segmentation: retail/enterprise Authorize.net payment gateway integration Auto tax calculation by admin Product upload via CSV Quick product link info Newsletter Technical approach Framework used: MS ASP.net Language used: C# IDE: Visual Studio Database: SQL Server
- 13. Case Study- Performance Outdoor Products https://www.performanceoutdoorproducts.com/
- 14. Lumpy Pockets Website for t-shirts & other apparels customization with design studio. It not only has the customer segment but handles vendors too. Technical approach Framework used: ASP.net 4.0 Language used: C# IDE: .NET 3.5 Database: MS SQL Server 2005/ 2008 https://www.lumpypockets.com/
- 15. Neteon It provide the best Industrial Ethernet, Serial Connectivity and Fiber to Ethernet solutions. Technical approach Framework used: Magento Database: My SQL DB http://www.neteon.net/
- 16. Off-Campus Meal Plan (OCMP) Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of college students & their parents in the college environment. Technical approach Framework used: ASP.net 4.0 Language used: C# Database: MS SQL Server 2005/ 2008 http://ocmpapi.transactiontest.com/
- 17. RugSource Online.com http://www.rugsourceonline.com/ Website selling different kind of rugs. Technical approach Framework used: OSCommerce Database: My SQL DB
- 18. http://www.artgraha.com/ ART GRAHA Ecommerce website for image and art gallery. Technical approach Framework used: OSCommerce Database: My SQL DB
- 19. http://www.iolite.com/ IOLITE Product website to give smokeless freedom. Technical approach Framework used: Magento Database: My SQL DB
- 20. Thank you ! http://www.facebook.com/tulieservice http://www.slideshare.net/tulieservices https://twitter.com/TulieServicesIn Lets get social Head Office, New Jersey TULI eServices Inc. 121 Newark Avenue, 2nd Floor Suite # 511 Jersey City, NJ 07302 Ph: 201-736- 7217, 201-417- 2057, Fax: 866- 431-1888 North Carolina Office TULI eServices Inc. 9635 Southern Pine Blvd, Suite 101 Charlotte, NC 28273 Ph: 704-302-1088 Offshore Software Development Center TULI eServices Pvt. Ltd. 283A NSC Bose Road, Kolkata 700047, India Ph: (+91) 033-3298-7212 Fax: (+91) 033-4000-4658.
View more >