Jisc RSC Eastern VLE forum March 2013 'Core of learning
out of 18
Post on 14-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONE-Learning, Moodle and accessibilty Presented by Alistair McNaught, TechDis
- 1. VLEs and accessibility Getting to the core of learning
- 2. The outer skin
- 3. Interface questions - 1 Key questions: Can users change colour schemes? How? How do they know?
- 4. Interface example 1
- 5. Interface example 2
- 6. Interface questions - 2 Will the interface speak to me? If so how do I find out about it? If not why not? (free plugins, free voices, whats the problem?).
- 7. Interface example 3
- 8. Interface example 4 Read out clipboard with tracking Read audio only or save as MP3
- 9. Interface questions - 3 Has it been tested with disabled users? If so did it include screen reader users? Did it include mouse-only users who are sighted (who therefore lack some of the navigation tools built into a screenreader) What were the results? Where would I find any resulting tips?
- 10. The middle bit content
- 11. Are documents delightful? - 1
- 12. Are documents delightful? - 2
- 13. Are PowerPoints purposeful?
- 14. Are people empowered? Audio Images Video Online Mobile Screen capture
- 15. The core activity
- 16. Does Bloom blossom? See ITQ for Accessible IT practice sample course for Word.
- 17. Is quality assured?
- 18. Further references www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/tbx www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/accessibilityessenti als www.jisctechdis.ac.uk/xerte Itq.jisctechdis.ac.uk See also the exciting new Discover Jisc project led by Jisc TechDis
View more >