hydraulic trolley jack ... - 1 - hydraulic trolley jack 2â€“5 read the operating instructions...
Post on 18-Mar-2020
Embed Size (px)
KOMPERNASS GMBH BURGSTRASSE 21 · D-44867 BOCHUM
www.kompernass.com ID-Nr.: URW 2 A1-08/10-V2
Подвижен хидравличен Ръководство за експлоатация
Hydraulic trolley Jack
Hidraulična ranžirna dizalica za vozila Upute za upotrebu
Yδραυλικός τροχήλατος γρύλος αυτοκινήτου Οδηүίες χρήσης
Hydraulic trolley Jack Operating instructions
Cric hidraulic pentru cărucior de manevră Instrucţiuni de utilizare
CV_URW2A1_56628_LB7.indd 1-3CV_URW2A1_56628_LB7.indd 1-3 21.09.2010 15:19:37 Uhr21.09.2010 15:19:37 Uhr
URW 2 A1
CV_URW2A1_56628_LB7.indd 4-6CV_URW2A1_56628_LB7.indd 4-6 21.09.2010 15:19:39 Uhr21.09.2010 15:19:39 Uhr
- 1 -
HYDRAULIC TROLLEY JACK 2–5 Read the operating instructions carefully before using the appliance for the first time and preserve this booklet for later reference. Pass the manual on to whomsoever might acquire the appliance at a later date.
HIDRAULIÈNA RANŽIRNA DIZALICA ZA VOZILA 6–9 Upute za rukovanje prije prve upotrebe pažljivo proèitajte i saèuvajte ih za kasnije korištenje. Ukoliko ureðaj dajete treæim osobama, priložite i ove upute.
CRIC HIDRAULIC PENTRU CĂRUCIOR DE MANEVRĂ 10–13 Citiţi cu atenţie instrucţiunile de utilizare înainte de prima utilizare şi păstraţi-le pentru o consultare ulterioară. Dacă încredinţaţi aparatul unor terţi, ataşaţi şi instrucţiunile de utilizare.
ÏOÄBÈæEH ÕÈÄÐÀÂËÈ×ÅÍ ÏPÈK 14–17 Ïðî÷åòåòå âíèìàòåëíî ðúêîâîäñòâîòî çà åêñïëîàòàöèÿ ïðåäè äà èçïîëçâàòå óðåäà çà ïúðâè ïúò è ãî çàïàçåòå çà ïî-íàòàòúøíà óïîòðåáà. Êîãàòî ïðåäàâàòå óðåäà íà òðåòè ëèöà, ïðåäàéòå è òîâà ðúêîâîäñòâî ñ íåãî.
ΥΔΡΑΥΛΙΚΟΣ ΤPOXHΛATOΣ ΓPYΛΟΣ AYΤΟΚΙΝΗΤΟΥ 18–21 Διαβάστε το εγχειρίδιο χειρισμού πριν από την πρώτη χρήση προσεκτικά και φυλάξτε το για μια μελλ- οντική χρήση. Παραδώστε το εγχειρίδιο σε όποιον παραδοθεί στη συνέχεια η συσκευή.
HYDRAULIK-RANGIERWAGENHEBER 22–25 Lesen Sie die Bedienungsanleitung vor der ersten Verwendung aufmerksam durch und heben Sie die- se für den späteren Gebrauch auf. Händigen Sie bei Weitergabe des Gerätes an Dritte auch die An- leitung aus.
IB_URW2A1_56628_LB7 21.09.2010 15:11 Uhr Seite 1
- 2 -
HYDRAULIC TROLLEY JACK
The Trolley Jack is intended for the short term lifting of motor vehicles and only for domestic use. This trolley jack is not designed for lifting people, to permanently hold a vehicle in a raised position and is not intended for use in commercial or industrial areas.
� Safety instructions
• Only use the Trolley Jack if it is in a faultless condition. The appliance may not be used if it has been visibly damaged!
• Use the Trolley Jack only for raising and lowe- ring motor vehicles – not for holding them in a raised position. Secure the vehicle in the raised position with axle stands to prevent it from dropping suddenly.
• Before raising, ensure that the vehicle cannot roll: Apply the handbrake and place wedges against the wheels not being raised.
• Only use the Trolley Jack on firm and level surfaces. This will help prevent the vehicle from rolling, or shifting while it is being raised.
• Never use the Trolley Jack at an oblique angle to the vehicle.
• Raise the vehicle only at the lifting points specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
• During use, take heed of all motions of the trolley jack and the load, so as to be able to respond to potential dangers in a timely manner.
• Do not make any modifications to the trolley jack. All modifications are adjudged to be im- proper usage and they can lead to personal injury and property damage.
• Ensure that the warning signs remain in a good condition. Should the warning signs be in need of replacement, please contact the importer.
• NEVER readjust the adjusting screw u. • This appliance is not intended for use by individuals
(including children) with restricted physical, physio- logical or intellectual abilities or deficiences in experience and/or knowledge unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or receive from this person instruction in how the appliance is to be used.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• Never overburden the Trolley Jack – also not for a short period!
• Never use the Trolley Jack to shift a raised vehicle. The Trolley Jack is not designed to cope with the loading that this would cause!
• Do not grip between the lifting arm and the housing of the Trolley Jack. Thus you can avoid crush injuries when the lifting arm moves itself.
• Ensure that no one is in or under the vehicle when raising and/or lowering it. Otherwise there is a danger of accidents.
Lifting capacity: 2000 kg Lifting height: approx. 135 - 342 mm Maximum applied lever force: 400 N Rotation range for lifting lever: 180° Hydraulic oil for Trolley Jack Oil viscosity : SAE 10
IB_URW2A1_56628_LB7 21.09.2010 15:30 Uhr Seite 2
- 3 -
1 x Trolley Jack 2 x Lifting rods 1 x Carrying grip 1 x Operating instructions
Description of the appliance
q Lifting lever
w Loading plate
e Carrying grip
r Release valve
t Lifting lever collet
y Securing points for the carrying grip e u Adjusting screw
1. Attach the carrying grip e to one of the two securing points y. Ensure that the carrying grip
e is not overloaded and breaks. 2. Push the lifting levers q into each other.
Turn them until they are secured against being pulled apart.
3. Place the lifting levers q onto the release valve
r at the front.Turn it clockwise to close it completely.
4. Now place the lifting levers q in the lifting lever collet t.
5. Turn the lifting levers q clockwise until they are secure against being pulled out.
6. On the first utilisation or after an extended period of non-usage, first pump the Trolley Jack without any loading (6-7 pump movements). This distributes the hydraulic oil evenly again inside the device.
Raising the vehicle � Important: Refer to the vehicle owner's
handbook to find out where the lifting points are located. To avoid damage, the vehicle may only be raised at these places.
1. Push the loading plate w to exactly in the middle below the lifting point.
� Note: Ensure that you place the vehicle jack in such a position that the lifting levers q are not under the vehicle.
2. To start, only pump until the loading plate w is just touching the lifting point. This permits you to make corrections if needed.
3. Now raise the vehicle until you have sufficient clearance to position the axle stands.
4. Permit the vehicle to drop onto the axle stands in that you slowly open the release valve r by turning it in an anti-clockwise direction.
Lowering the vehicle
1. First raise the vehicle a little to remove the axle stands.
2. Then, with the lifting lever q, slowly turn the release valve r (anti-clockwise) and carefully allow the vehicle to descend.
3. As soon as the Trolley Jack is removed from under the vehicle, the loading plate w can be completely pressed down with the foot.
IB_URW2A1_56628_LB7 21.09.2010 15:30 Uhr Seite 3
- 4 -
Cleaning and Care
� Note: Refilling with hydraulic oil may only be carried out by the Service Centre!
The Trolley Jack can simply be cleaned with a lightly oiled cloth.
� Note: Do not readjust the factory set adjust- ment screw u, this is intended only for repairs by the Service centre.
Lower the loading plate w completely. This will enable you to save space when storing the trolley jack. Store the trolley jack in a clean environment and protect it from dust, heat and sharp objects.
All manner of maintenance work by the user is excluded! The exchange of spare parts and/or repairs is to be carried out exclusively by the appropriate Service Centre. In all cases of defects and/or necessary repairs, make contact with the Service Centre (see chapter Warranty & Service).
Dispose of the appliance and the hydraulic oil through an approved disposal centre or at your community waste facility. Observe the currently applicable regulations. In case of doubt, please contact your waste disposal centre.
Dispose of all packaging materials in an environmentally responsible manner.
Warranty & Service
The warranty for this appliance is for 3 years from the date of purchase. The appliance has been ma- nufactured with care and meticulously examined be- fore delivery. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of a warranty claim, please make contact by telephone with our Service Depart- ment. Only in this way can a post-free