hydraulic jack motorised remote 2015
out of 71
Post on 30-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. REMOTE CONTROLLED MOTORIZED HYDRAULIC JACK
- 2. INTRODUCTION
- 3. INTRODUCTION This is a self assessment test on the part of the students to assess his competency in creativity. During the course of study, the student is put on a sound theoretical foundation of various mechanical engineering subjects and of course, to a satisfactory extent. Opportunities are made available to him to work on different kinds of machines, so that he is exposed to various kinds of manufacturing process. As a students learn more and more his hold on production technology becomes stronger. He attains a stage of perfection, when he himself is able to design and fabricate a device. This is the project work. That is the testimony for the strenuous training, which the student had in the institute. This assures that he is no more a student, he is an engineer. This report discuses the necessity of the project and various aspects of planning , design, selection of materials, fabrication, erection, estimation and testing.
- 4. OBJECTIVE
- 5. Objective; To gain the knowledge in the field of electrical and electronics system related to automobile technology. To make it as demo stand for the automobile service station. To give exposure and awareness related to automobile system.
- 6. SYNOPSIS
- 7. SYNOPSIS According to the current situation, scarcity of LABOUR , SALARY, and for automatic operation elimination of labour work is neccessory for the future days. In current situation , car tyre is removed for repair work a jack is must and it is operated by manually and not so easy to handle. Thus to tackle both situation which is mentioned above. So we selected REMOTE CONTROLLED MOTORISED HYDRAULIC JACK . The working of MOTORISED HYDRAULIC JACK is described below, It consist of DC motor. The electric power is used to run the motor by the help of 12 Volt DC supply . One end of jack lever is connected to DC motor output shaft through the crank wheel. . The power from the dc supply is given to electric motor from the 12V DC power supply.. . Thus, by introducing this project on market dual advantage is obtained one is the easy operation is made and usage of manual work is avoided..
- 8. ADVANTAGES 1. Single person is enough to operate this efficiently to lift the tyre. 2. Easy and efficient handling of this unit without wastage or damage to any other parts. 3. Increase the unit life. 4. Least maintenance of the equipment. 5. Need not require any individual work place. 6. Can be worked in the work spot.
- 9. COMPONENTS USED FOR DIGITAL HYDRAULIC JACK S.NO COMPONENTS USED MATERIAL SIZE QUANTITY 1 M.S.FABRICATED BASE 8MM THICK PLATE MILD STEEL 200X200X8 MM (WXHXD) 1 2 12VDC MOTOR WITH BUILT IN SPEED REDUCTION GEAR BOX ALUMINIUM 10KG TORQUE 1 3 CRANK DISC MILD STEEL 70MM DIA X 8MM THICK 1 4 ELECTRICAL CONTROL POWER SUPPLY COPPER 3 AMPS 1 5 HANDLE MILD STEEL 12MM DIA 1 6 HYDRAULIC JACK MILD STEEL 2 TON CAPACITY 1 7 METAL PRIMER PAINT LITRE 1
- 10. CONSTRUCTION
- 11. CONSTRUCTION The projects consists of 1. M.S . BASE FRAME 2. HYDRAULIC JACK 3. 12 VDC POWER SUPPLY 4. 12 VDC motor. 5. ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY . 4. 12 DC Motor This DC motor is shunt type 12 DC motor. It has high torque and low speed capacity. The DC Motor drives transmitted to the handle of the jack. . This motor is having built in type speed reduction gear box unit. It has high torque and low speed capacity. The electrical supply to the motor is from 12 V DC power supply.
- 12. 2.Crankand connecting rod mechanism; A crankshaft has one (or more) offset sections where a connecting rod is attached around it. The connecting rod moves back-and-forth (or up-and-down) ONCE for every rotation of the crankshaft. The crank will always move in a circle, moving the connecting rod in a smooth sine wave like motion. The power can flow in either direction. 3.Frame Stand This base frame stand made in 250mm sizex 5mm thick M.S. material base plate and is used to hold the entire mechanism and support the motor also.
- 13. WORKING PRINCIPLE
- 14. WORKING PRINCIPLE The working principle of this MOTORISED HYDRAULIC JACK is explained in block diagram Power supply 12 VDC 230 V AC 12VDC MOTOR HYDRAULIC JACK
- 15. This MOTORISED JACK has one 12 VDC motor. This DC motor drive is transmitted to the jack unit through the CRANK mechanism .. The vehicle tyre ias lifted up and down by pressing the switch in the panel board. The 12 V DC supply is supplied from the 12 V DC motor. The vehicle tyre is moved up slowly without any sack .
- 16. PRINCIPLE OF DC MOTOR
- 17. PRINCIPLE OF DC MOTOR A DC motor is a dc machine working as a motor to convert dc electrical energy into mechanical energy (dc) motor are very commonly used in cars, trucks, aircrafts, etc. They are also used in large ratings, where wide range of speed control is necessary. When a conductor is carried a current and in lying in magnetic filed. Force acting on the conductor. This is the principle of a Dc motor. The conductor is housed in armature slots and current is applied from the dc source through brushes and commutator. The field poles provide the magnetic field. The construction of dc motor and generator are similar. However their external appearance may be somewhat different. A motor has a rather closed frame because it is may be operating in dusty environment and unskilled workers may be working in its vicinity.
- 18. TYPES OF DC MOTOR
- 19. TYPES OF DC MOTOR DC Shunt Motor: This motor has medium starting torque, a speed regulation of 5 10 % and excellent adaptability to adjustable speed service. It can be used for constant speed drives like pumps, fans blowers, etc,. However for all these applications, a 3 phase induction motor is preferable, because it ;is cheaper, more rugged and requires lesser maintenance than dc motor. However a dc shunt motor is cheaper for low speed drives. Moreover, whenever a wide range of speed control is required, dc shunt motor is used. The main application of dc shunt motor is in steel and aluminium, rolling mills and ward Leonard speed control system. Dc Series Motor: This motor has a very high starting torque. Moreover it speed decreases with increase in load torque. So that its power input remains more or less constant. It is best suited for hoist cranes and traction. Speed control is generally obtained through armature control. They are used for battery-powered vehicles.
- 20. Compound Motor: A differential compound is rarely used. The characteristics of a cumulative compounds motor depend on the relative strength of series and shunt fields. It has good starting torque and dropping speed load characteristic. They can be used for pulsating loads needing flywheel action, viz. shears, conveyors, crushers, hoists, plunger pumps, etc., Whenever the supply voltage is likely to vary considerably, a compound motor is preferred. Because its induction and contribution to back emf, the series field helps in reducing the fluctuations of current drawn from mains.
- 21. PO
View more >