Social media in learning and development
Post on 07-Jul-2015
- 1. Social media and mobilein learning and development
2. How can we connect social media and mobile to a soft skills training? BEFORE DURING AFTER Classical design soft skills training with classroom sessions 3. How can we connect social media and mobile to a soft skills training? BEFORE DURING AFTER Classical design soft skills training with classroom sessions Social media
- Using comments other participants and trainer profilefor choosing the necessary training course
- Trainer anticipates on online signals from prospects for training course.
- After registrationsharing information with trainer and other participants
- Using Twitter backchannel in large classroom sessions.
- In between exchange of relevant information and personal expericiences and discussion about relevant topics.
- Participants are connected after the classroom sessions and share new experiences.
- Trainer shares additional information, tips and tricks to improve performance.
- Participants comment on training course and will be a source for BEFORE.
4. How can we connect social media and mobile to a soft skills training? BEFORE DURING AFTER Classical design soft skills training with classroom sessions Mobile
- Using mobile pre-assesmentsapps for choosing the necessary training course and subscribe.
- After registration fill in a mobile questionnaire and doing some mobile learning prework .
- Downloading /streaming videotaped roleplaying and presentations
- In between use of mobile learning apps to work on specific topics and to exchange information.
- Mobile evaluation surveys after training course and impact assessment surveys after a couple of months.
- Trainer and participants are mobile connected and share relevant issues.
5. Author: Peter van Loevezijn, marketing manager at Vergouwen Overduin, one of the major companies for learning and development in The Netherlands. Youll find Peter onand