Social media and learning
out of 15
Post on 28-Nov-2014
- 1. 100 mill USD in marketing+ 2 mill users in 2 weeks+ 15 min per user on platform
- 2. Excellence Competence Skill Attitude KnowledgeInformation
- 3. +95%
- 4. 1What do we as a business want people to do?In order to do it, what do they need to learn? How to learn it? Core pedagogical challenge
- 5. 2 Will learning be improved by involving people? Low Degree of involvement High Involvement is Involving some Involvement of allnot necessary or employees can employees is a possible improve the necessity for knowledge base learning
- 6. Low involvement Base knowledge of financial products Use of logo types (branding details) How to engage in process or transaction (e.g. record data)
- 7. Partial involvementInvolvement from a dedicated group of employeescreates knowledge which benefits the learning ofeveryone.
- 8. 3How do we create a learning flow which (may or may not) involve social elements? Social media isSocial media Social media is an element of the is not used the main engine learning flow
- 9. AuthorsPeter Svarrewww.petersvarre.dkKristian RudeKristian.firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >
Participatory Learning Through Social Media: How and ?· Participatory learning through social media:…
Program Learning Outcomes Social Media Marketing ?· Program Learning Outcomes. Social Media Marketing.…
Social media and political literacy Transforming lives through learning Social Media, Digital Learning and Political Literacy Professional Learning Resource.