Challenging the Status Quo: Rethinking the Value of Volunteers - August 2014 BPN Webinar
out of 34
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Challenging the Status Quo: Rethinking the Value of Volunteers Karen Baker Chief Service Officer CaliforniaVolunteers Panelists: Facilitator: Greg Baldwin President VolunteerMatch Amy Smith Chief Strategy Officer Points of Light Bobbi Silten President, Gap Foundation SVP, Global Responsibility, Gap Inc.
- 2. How To Ask Questions Type questions into the box on the right side of the your screen Submit via Twitter to @VM_Solutions using #VMbpn We will pose questions at the end of the presentation A copy of the slides will be circulated after the event 22
- 3. GREG BALDWIN PRESIDENT VOLUNTEERMATCH
- 4. TODAYS SESSION Reimagining Service Overview Overview of Research Service Enterprise Initiative Q&A Closing
- 5. KAREN BAKER CHIEF SERVICE OFFICER CALIFORNIA VOLUNTEERS
- 6. REIMAGINING SERVICE IS A national multi- sector coalition dedicated to increasing social impact through effective volunteer engagement.
- 7. REIMAGINING SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- 8. REIMAGINING SERVICE PRINCIPLE #1 The volunteer ecosystem is more effective when all sectors participate in its evolution.
- 9. REIMAGINING SERVICE PRINCIPLE #2 Make volunteering a core strategic function, not an add-on.
- 10. REIMAGINING SERVICE PRINCIPLE #3 Focus volunteer engagement on true community needs.
- 11. REIMAGINING SERVICE PRINCIPLE #4 In order to get a return, you have to invest.
- 12. REIMAGINING SERVICE PRINCIPLES PRINCIPLE #1 Volunteer ecosystem PRINCIPLE #2 Make it core PRINCIPLE #3 True community needs PRINCIPLE #4 You need to invest
- 13. BOBBI SILTEN SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT GAP INC. PRESIDENT GAP FOUNDATION
- 14. GETTING STARTED Using the TCC Groups Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT), we studied thousands of nonprofits across the country: large, small, local, and national organizations, addressing dozens of issue areas.
- 15. Using the data from the CCAT tool, we focused on nonprofit organizations that serve as positive deviants. These are organizations that have achieved stellar results, and serve as a model for other organizations to learn from. We call these organizations service enterprises.
- 16. SERVICE ENTERPRISE An organization that fundamentally leverages volunteers as a core strategic function to achieve the social mission of the organization.
- 17. % of Nonprofits by CCAT Volunteer Management Score Category Strong (CCAT Score > = 240) Weak (
View more >
PEMBUATAN MASTER PENGGUNA PADA APLIKASI BPN-PPAT ?· PADA APLIKASI BPN-PPAT (CRUD)CREATE , READ, UPDATE,DELETE…
No.583, 2014 BPN. Tata Kerja. Organisasi. Pencabutan ... ?· no.583, 2014 bpn. tata kerja. organisasi.…
Rethinking Student Engagement and Learning 30067389/mccgrath-rethinking-2014A.pdf · Rethinking Student…
BPN-SAS2-213EL1 BACKPLANE - ftp. BPN-SAS2-213EL1 Backplane User's Guide Manual Revision 1.0a Release…
Schutzraum !!! QUO VADIS ???QUO VADIS - henning-gmbh.de Schwelmer Symposium 2009 Schutzraum!!! Quo vadis???