georgette fabric: a brief introduction
out of 5
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Georgette Fabric: A Brief Introduction
- 2. Georgette fabric is basically a silk fabric used to make textiles. It is a sheer light weight plain weave fabric that is traditionally developed with the adequate use of silk. These days, synthetic fibers are also used to make georgette fabric.
- 3. The fabric is very popular in the women fashion world. It is nothing but the crinkly crepe-light texture of the fabric that makes georgette fabric better than any other fabric.
- 4. The fabric is preferred for dresses that have a clingy or flowing look. Being thin and lightweight, it gives textiles a flowingly flawless look . Georgette fabric looks very beautiful and colorful. Hence, you neednt decorate it to look better and attractive.
- 5. For Enquiries Phone : (212) 563-9836 Toll Free : (866) 227-8839 FAX : (212) 563-9832 Website: http://instylefabrics.com/ Like Us :
View more >