facebook success summit 2011 presentation
Post on 13-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDon't sell on Facebook! Make it easy and compelling to Buy: How and Why!
- 1.Dont Sell on Facebook! Make it Easy and Compelling to Buy: How and Why Presented By Dave Kerpen October 17, 2011 Design 2011 Social Media Examiner Content Copyrighted by Presenter
2. Based on Likeable Social Media Chapter 18 Likeable Social Media:How to Delight Your Customers,Create an Irresistible Brand,and Be Generally Amazing on(& other social networks) 3. Whats in store?
- The News Feed: EdgeRank Explained
- The Sales Funnel
- 5 Applications to Help You Succeed
- 5 Tips to Remember
4. Put on Your Consumer Cap! 5. The News Feed Algorithm 6. EdgeRank Explained 7. So How Do You Use This to Sell? 8. The Sales Funnel 9. Awareness 10. Education 11. Engagement Likeability 12. Sales 13. Repeat Engagement 14. Keys to Facebook Marketing 15. 5 Applications to Help You Succeed 16. 1. Milyoni 17. Milyoni Features
- Helps entertainment and lifestyle companies convert Facebook fans into customers
- First Facebook platform to offer on-demand video, live event streams, AND a fully streamlined commerce store within Facebook
- 3 product features include: Social Live, Social Cinema, and Social Shopping
18. Milyoni In Action 19. 2. Wishpond 20. Wishpond Features
- Allows retailers to import their product data via their website, POS system, or CSV bulk upload and create a Store for fans to browse directly within Facebook
- Easy setup and customizable storefront on Facebook
- Does not feature a shopping cart
21. Wishpond In Action 22. 3. 8 thBridge 23. 8thBridge Features
- Facebook Commerce
- Facebook offers customers new ways for them to engage with your brand
- Personalized Shopping
- E-commerce websites bring customers friends into the shopping experience
- Social Promotions
- Offer customers a unique deal that will increase brand affinity and brand awareness.
24. 8thBridge In Action 25. 4. Payvment 26. Payvment Features
- Social Sharing
- Through Facebook, Twitter, and Email
- Products listed in Payvments social Shopping Mall
- Seller Rating System
- Product-specific coupon codes with automated posting
- Built-in sales tracking
- Social data by product (Likes, Tweets, and comments)
27. Payvment In Action 28. 5. Shoutlet 29. Shoutlet Features
- Shop & Share feature can be quickly added to a tab and gives users the tools to discuss products with friends
- List products of your choice
- Drive purchasing
- Encourage social shopping
- Schedule upcoming promos and sales
- Compare prices
30. Shoutlet In Action 31. The Future of Facebook Shopping *Source: 8thBridge.com 32. Want Button *Source: 8thBridge.com 33. Own Button *Source: 8thBridge.com 34. Follow Button *Source: 8thBridge.com 35. 5 Tips to Remember
- Create an attractive incentive!
- Eliminate the middleman!
- Implement easy-to-use shopping initiatives!
- Make buying fun, easy, and shareable!
- Always think like the customer!
36. THANK YOU! / QUESTIONS? likeable.com likeablebook.com Engage with me @DaveKerpen on Twitter Ask us questions @Facebook.com/LikeableMedia Or, email me anytime firstname.lastname@example.org