facebook steps to success auto
out of 14
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Facebooks 4 Stepsto Dealership Success
- 2. People are connecting with their favorite businesses on Facebook at a massivescale and telling their friends which businesses and products they love1B people on Facebook3B likes and commentsgenerated daily
- 3. News feed is where 1 billion people spend time sharing the most importantparts of their lives and where car dealerships can engage them in conversation 40%of peoples timeon Facebook is on news feedSource: comScore, June 2012.
- 4. Facebooks 4 steps to dealership success Step 1: Build your Facebook Page 4 Steps To follow to grow yourdealership on Facebook by building lasting Step 2: Connect to people with ads relationships with customers Step 3: Engage your audience with quality content Step 4: Influence the friends of your fans
- 5. Step 1: Build your Facebook PageYour Page is the central place to grow your dealership, build your brand and developrelationships with your customers. Create a Page.1 Set your cover and profile picture Set a cover photo that represents your brand. 4 Pick a logo or image people associate with your business as a profile picture. 1 2 Choose a category and Page name Select a category and a Page name that represents your business. Set a web address you can use in marketing material. 3 Create your first post which can2show in the news feed Successful posts are short (100-250 characters) and visual (photos get 120% more engagement). Geof Reinhardt Such a great experience! Love 4 Get existing customers to like your Page Caitlin Meyer Knowledgeable, friendly Invite customers, friends, & email contacts, and3Alyssa Allen Great selection. choose a web address.
- 6. Step 2: Connect to people with adsOnce you have created a Page, connect with more potential customersusing well-targeted Facebook Ads via Power Editor Create Page like ads to increase your likes byincluding valuable benefts and calls toaction e.g. Like us to get exclusive sales Page like ad Reach a large audience with targetedcampaigns e.g. Broad Category Targeting orTopics Targeting Ads Grow the right audience so your posts canAre paid messages comingbe seen by more relevant people in the newsfrom businesses. They are feed the voice of the marketer.They can include social context about People who like your Page spend 2x morefriends.than those not connected**All engagement data and statistics are based on internal Facebook studies and represent average results.
- 7. Step 3: Engage your audience with quality contentPost quality content to keep your audience interested, create opportunities for sales, andhelp your posts show in news feed. Manage your Page.Engaging photos Post regularly, at least 1-2x per weekto maximize engagement in the newsfeed Create a content calendar andschedule your posts Exclusive specials Post compelling content: photos,videos or exclusive specials to engage Page Insightsyour audience and ensure your postsshow in the news feedScheduled posts Understand your audience withPage Insights
- 8. Your posts can show in the news feeds of people who like your Page 40-150x more likely people will consume content from 45% 65% a Facebook Page in the of comments on of likes onnews feed than on a mobile happenmobile happen Facebook pagein news feedin news feedNote: Engagement analysis is based off of average CTR for aggregate Page posts over a 7-day period., comparing news feed (delivery to fans and friends of fans) toright-hand side. Source: Facebook internal data, July 2012. Worldwide normalized data (based on news feed impressions and right-hand side impressions).
- 9. Facebook Offers helps you bring customers to your dealership with a promotionthey can claim and share with their friends.Available on all Pages with at least 400 likes. Get started with Offers.Offers key benefts:Drive Sales: Offers drive sales to bothVirality: Offers are highly viral due to aMeasurability: Offers drive measurable current and new customersspecial news feed story that tells people sales and include optional features suchwhen their friends claim itas barcodes and unique codesHow to run an Offer: Customers will see your Offer on desktop and mobile
- 10. Step 4: Influence the friends of your fansSponsored Stories encourage word of mouth marketing about yourbusiness at scale. Create sponsored stories1B usersPage like sponsored story Sponsored stories allow you to promote messagescoming from friends about them engaging withyour business 650K friends Encourage people to interact with your businessorganically, and then create sponsored stories todrive word of mouth promotion Create Page like sponsored stories to get more5K fanslikes and spread the word about your business tofriends of fans
- 11. Create ads and sponsored stories in Power Editor to select specifc placementsSelect news feed placement in desktop and/or mobile via Power EditorPage post ads and Sponsored stories created from PowerCreate a sponsoredEditor can be selected tostory or Page post ad show specifcally in the news1 feed, the most engagingplacement on the siteSelect news feed desktop, Select Placements2 mobile, or both 3
- 12. Review results and continue testing1 Ads Manager Measure ads results-Review the performance and engagement on yourads and sponsored stories in your Ads Manager-Optimize actions likely to result in the businessoutcomes you want-Schedule reports to see a breakdown of all theactions users took on each ad and the types of usersinteracting with your ads-Schedule News Feeds reports to optimize ads andsponsored stories being shown in news feed2 Page insights Measure Page results-Understand the performance of your Page with Insights-Learn which types of Page posts are getting the mostengagement and continue testing these-Optimize your content to your audience so people willtell their friends about you
- 13. Best practices for Automotive vertical Post relevant, compelling content more frequently to your Facebook Page: Our data shows that automotive brands publish less frequently than other categories. Increasing publishing frequency will drive more engagement and greater news feed distribution. Create variety and keep posts relevant by publishing about new concept vehicles, special editions, your brands heritage, and racing. Build anticipation for new vehicle launches by releasing photos and videos leading up to reveals and retail launches: Automotive Page fans love sneak peeks and new products. Photos and videos are a great way to showcase them, and are the most engaging Page post types overall. Develop a calendar of vehicle specs and images to release to your fans leading up to major new product introductions. Create Facebook-specifc special editions and publish fan-only sales and service offers: Automotive fans appreciate being recognized for their support of your Page. Enable them to create special editions online, and provide them with Facebook-only offers to drive them to your retail locations. Tag other brands, nameplates, or dealerships from your automotive family in your Page posts: Facebook Pages provide the ability for one Page to tag another Page in a post. This can be an effective method for increasing the distribution of recent news about a brand, nameplate, or dealership. For example, a brand- level Page could post a review about a new model launch and tag that models Page in its post.
- 14. Grow your dealerships business by building lastingrelationships with people on Facebook Your Company
View more >
3 Steps to Successful Facebook Advertising ?· 3 Steps to Successful Facebook Advertising app in the…