aerohills: Методики определения и работы с рисками в...

Download AeroHills: Методики определения и работы с рисками в игровых проектах

Post on 03-Jul-2015

255 views

Category:

Documents

1 download

Embed Size (px)

DESCRIPTION

, . . .

TRANSCRIPT

  • 1. Game development studio Social / Mobile gamesFlash Gamm Kyiv 2012

2. 100% . ( : ) 100% , - , . ? Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 3. ! ! , 100% = , . Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 4. ? ? Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 5. , Aspects of projects (quality) (project plan) (budget)Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 6. know your risks ! Not all risks is signicant Deal with all risks lead to less prot Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 7. , , , Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 8. , : 1) - 2) , 3) Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 9. / Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 10. . . Any project can be estimated accurately (onceits completed). 90% 90% , 10% 90%.The first 90% of a project takes 90% of thetime, the last 10% takes the other 90%.Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 11. ? , ? , , , , Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 12. , , , , feature list, feature cut ? / , Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 13. , , . The more desperate the situation the moreoptimistic the situatee. -, . . The same work under the sameconditions will be estimated differentlyby ten different estimators or by oneestimator at ten different times. Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 14. . : lead, Junior , , Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 15. : Health issues , ! Sudden Death Flash Gamm Kyiv 2012 16. AeroHills Oleksii Goncharov www.aerohills.com info@aerohills.com +38097 6952376 Musketeers:Thief Hidden Object https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funlinker.threemusketeers.episode1.gp&hl=en