waspag value propositions
out of 13
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. OUR VALUE PROPOSITIONS
- 2. WASPAG as a telecommunication services industry association has come to play a major role as an intermediary between the Customer and the Product offerings, the Networks and the Consumers of VAS services, Regulator and industry practices.As industry players we believe there is a need to have a platform for interaction with subscribers, suppliers and regulators. This will ensure proper service levels are delivered across the industry thereby delivering:Responsible operating or practice.Responsive customer careFaster resolution of issuesBetter understanding of the customerGrowth and capacity building of the Local WASPs industryOur value proposition clearly defines the rationale for WASPAG and what it seeks to offer to the Industry, Telcos, Regulator and the customers.WHY WASPAG
- 3. Responsibility Accountability Growth Transparency Collaboration Trust/ Transparency Education Customer care Accountability ConvenienceConvenienceCollaborationReliabilityValueReputationSustainabilityConvenienceReliabilityEfficiencyAuthenticityTransparencyValueAccountabilityReputation Networks Regulator Industry Customer
- 4. VALUE PROPOSITIONS TO THE REGULATOR (NCA)
- 5. Sustainability : Creating and maintaining the right conditions under which all stake holders i.e. Regulator, MNOs, Industry and Customers can exist in productive harmony, that permit fulfilling the social, economic, value rationale and other requirements of present and future generations. Reputation: Building the right component of identity that will be defined by other stakeholders especially the customers, through a proper, well regulated and organized WASPs operation acceptable by industry standards. Collaboration: Working with each other with agreed guidelines together to realize shared goals beyond the intersection of common goals, but a deep, collective, determination to reach an identical objective by sharing knowledge, learning and building consensus. Reliability: Building the ability to perform and maintain WASPAG operations in relation to the networks, customers and regulator in professional & acceptable routine circumstances, at all times possible including hostile or unexpected circumstances Value: Providing a measure of the benefit that a WASPAG engagement can provide gain from either service patronage or evaluation based on the customer satisfaction.
- 6. VALUE PROPOSITIONS TO THE MOBILE NETWORKS
- 7. AUTHENTICITY: The syndication of WASPAG operations with that of the network operators would ensure mobile operators benefit from the vision and code of ethics and conduct of the association, ensuring all services are validated, thereby guaranteeing the mobile operators of the authenticity of a service being deployed. EFFICIENCY WASPAGs involvement in the mobile service management ensures efficiency of the customer service and service delivery process. This is simply due to the fact that one body (WASPAG) would handle the service delivery and customer information service seamlessly. This takes care of the disadvantages presented by the disconnect between the various Wireless Application Service Providers and the customer care department of the Mobile Operators via their Marketing / Value Added Service department ACCOUNTABILITY Providing the platform and channel through the WASPAG operations to achieve seamless monitoring and updating members services, abuse prevention, prompt resolutions corrections, hereby relieving the Mobile Network Operator of this responsibility and also bringing a greater sense of accountability and transparency in this mobile VAS space. RELIABIITY As a result of the structure of WASPAG which houses the service developers and service managers as a single entity, the offering in terms of customer service management and industry regulation would evidently be more reliable. VALUE Prompt and precise solutions to customer concerns on value added service would increase customer satisfaction and evidently perception of his/ her mobile network operator leading to increase in usage and revenues for all mutually benefiting partners .
- 8. VALUE PROPOSITIONS TO THE MOBILE CONSUMER
- 9. Trust / Transparency Building the confidence where the mobile customer as a party on one hand is willing to rely on the actions of a WASPAG member or Network on whose platform can be said to be the transparent and reliable in VAS service delivery.Customer careProviding the atmosphere for engagement of the mobile customer before, during and after patronage of VAS services and products, in a manner that meet their needs and satisfaction and creates value, trust, reliability and convenience at all times. Convenience Providing the quality of being suitable to the comfort, purposes, or needs the consumer, mobile network operator and the regulator and decrease frustration.EducationCreating and performing roles which seek to teach our customers about the benefits of their mobile VAS services of choice in relation to cost, essence, need and options though the use of effective PR campaigns, and other learning, knowledge, and appropriate forums for sharing and dialogue. Accountability Putting on ourselves as WASPAG & WASPAG members the obligation to be answerable, blameworthy, and liable and services we provide to the customer through the networks and accept for them, and to disclose to the customer in a manner the actuals or implications of their engagement in our products and services especially with reference to billing and quality of service delivery.
- 10. VALUE PROPOSITIONS TO THE MOBILE TELEPHONY INDUSTRY
- 11. Responsibility Creating for ourselves and the telecom industry the duty or obligation to satisfactorily perform or conduct our service operations in the acceptable manner created by our own promise i.e. the guidelines or code of conduct and ethics we have signed to, and which has a consequent penalty for failure.AccountabilityPutting on ourselves as WASPAG & WASPAG members the obligation to be answerable, blameworthy, and liable and services we provide to the customer through the networks and accept for them, and to disclose to the customer in a manner the actuals or implications of their engagement in our products and services especially with reference to billing and quality of service delivery.GrowthCreating the enabling environment for anticipated progression, for the local WASPs industry especially in capital value and income through increase in the amount of the goods and services we offer via development of ourselves from the lower, simpler or limited technological platforms to higher or more complex forms of evolutions that are fast becoming the trends in our industry of operation bearing in mind customer satisfaction. Transparency Building an environment for equal opportunity and competitiveness through useful collaborations and without interference, preference, favouritism and needless intervention to give a competitive edge to one member over the other. Collaboration Working with each other with agreed guidelines together to realize shared goals beyond the intersection of common goals, but a deep, collective, determination to reach an identical objective by sharing knowledge, learning and building consensus.
- 12. CONCLUSIONWASPAG seeks to use effective and collaborative partnerships to enhance service delivery to the final end user, through the appropriate intermediaries i.e. the Mobile Network operators, handset and device manufacturers and, other technical and platform providers, in the acceptable manner and standards permitted by the Regulator.It is WASPAGs view to enhance user experience and build confidence leading, induce trial and create well meaning and engaging VAS and WASP industry for the benefit of all stakeholders.WASPAG seeks to remain relevant to all stakeholders via strict adherence its value propositions, for which is the foundation of our need to exist, collaborate and remain in business and sustainable partnerships.
- 13. THANK YOU.
View more >
RE-INVENTING VALUE PROPOSITIONS Ajit Karnbil Ari Ginsberg ... ?· RE-INVENTING VALUE PROPOSITIONS Ajit…
McDonald - Value Propositions value proposition has four potential parts, as follows: • Added value (eg. Revenue gains, improved productivity, ... McDonald - Value Propositions
Propositions for Persuasion or Debate There are four kinds of propositions: (1) propositions of fact, (2) propositions of value, (3) propositions of explanation,