retail plan - wedding shop
out of 36
Post on 30-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONA overall plan of a retail store cum wedding planner. Idea was to provide one stop solution for all newly weds and families.
- 1. Marriages are made in heaven but arranged by
- 2. RETAIL - WEDDING SHOP Punit Amberkar P-02 Deepak Bagal P-05 Atul Chougule P-11 Vaibhav Dabre P-13 Vishal Dubey P-20 Kunal Mehta P-40
- 3. Flow of presentation Introduction about the Company Customer Profile External location Analysis Internal layout plan Expansion Plans IT platform
- 4. INTRODUCTION
- 5. Impressions VISION To be a global retailer in India and achieve no 1 position in the Indian market in wedding store category. POSITIONING IMPRESSIONS is positioned as a family store delivering a complete shopping experiences defined by its mission ,vision and values.
- 6. In 2009, IMPRESSIONS launches at Worli Setting up shop in 2009 with its flagship store in Worli, Mumbai, Impressions is a member of Sisodia corp of companies. Impression is the first retail venture by F.Sisodia Corp, promoted by Mr.Prakash Sisodia, Mr.Avinash Sisodia and Mr .Sandesh Sisodia have been leaders in textile business for over 25 years.
- 7. With its wide range of merchandise, exclusive counters of international brands and world- class customer service, Impressions will bring international standards of shopping to the Indian consumer providing them with a world class shopping experience.
- 8. STPD STRATEGY
- 9. Customer profile Impressions core customers represent a strong SEC A and SEC B skew. Age group of 18 years and above . Majority - families and young couples with a annual household income above Rs. 10 Lakhs and an annual spend of Rs.2 lakhs. A large number of Non - Resident Indians visit the shop for ethnic clothes in the international environment they are accustomed to.
- 10. STPD Target audience SEC A AND SEC B Future Positioning Hum Jode Rishtey Dil Ke
- 11. Differentiation A new lifestyle destination One-stop shop for brides and grooms Hassle-free experience to the customers Architect and interior designer, has created unique ambience Different music and lighting arrangements
- 12. EXTERNAL LOCATION ANALYSIS
- 13. Location Worli , South of Mumbai This is another place famous for housing corporate offices. Situated here are Nehru Science Centre, National Stock Exchange (NSE) at Mahindra towers. It also houses Nehru Centre, one of the premier place for trade exhibitions. For those who love to stroll, Worli Sea Face is an ideal spot for them as there are no shops and establishment near them. Just opposite Worli Sea Face is Worli Diary. It also houses Regional Transport Authority ( RTO), which controls Mumbai traffic
- 14. Location conti Accessibility Worli Railway Station lies on the Mumbai Central Dadar line of Western Railways. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is about 11 km north of Worli. Nearest major railhead is Dadar Central Railway Station, which is around 5 km east. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station is around 11 km south. Areas Near Worli, Prabhadevi
- 15. Why atria mall 330 Feet expanse and 24 feet high clear glass frontage for showrooms Restaurant, Discotheque, Entertainment Zone Ideal floor to floor height Separate service lifts 1,00,000 sq. ft. car parking in double basement Advance fire detection and fire fighting system Professionally Managed and Maintained
- 16. Location Plan
- 17. Brands at atria mall MANGO CHARLES & KEITH RED EARTH COSMETICS LEVIS BOUTIQUE NIKE GILI CAT WALK IN TOUCH ALDO SHOES NICOLI (SAMBENA) TOMMY ZEST (SIGMA) JASHN BIBA ASHMINA BARBIE BIZARRE CARBON Accessories LILLIPUT IDENTITI ARCHIES HIDESIGN ORCHESTRA ALLENSOLLY SONY KIAH VAN HUSSEN LOUIS PHILIPPE WATCHES OF SWITZERLAND PETER ENGLAND S.F.JEANS PEPE JEANS GKB OPTOLABS UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON PROVOGUE SAMSONITE APPLE BOUTIQUE LOREAL SALOON H2O +(COSMETICS) CHEMISTRY (eStyle) SPYKAR SCRAM BIJOUX PRETTY SECRETS JOCKEY AOS SURUCHI KAILASH PARBAT (Chaat) SHAMIANA (TANDOOR & INDIAN CUISINE) FRESCO (JUICES AND MOCKTAILS) SANTINOS - (PIZZAS & PASTA) SALA THAI - (THAI CUISINE) MAGIC WOK - (CHINESE CUISINE) DOSA PLAZA (South Indian) CHINA GATE
- 18. INSTORE LAYOUT
- 19. EXPANSION STRATEGIES
- 20. Expansion model COCO Company Owned Company Operated COFO Company Owned Franchisee Operated FOFO Franchisee Owned Franchisee Operated Successfullyadopted by KKCL Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd and Koutons Retail
- 21. COCO company owned company operated Currently only 1 store at Worli Plans to put up stores by 2009 End in Metro Cities countrywide Margin would be around 42-45%
- 22. COFO company owned franchisee operated Land is owned by the Company and will be leased All expenses henceforth are borne by the Franchisee Franchisee will use LOGO, Inhouse Brands, Integrated IT platform, Layout, Furniture Styling, Colour Schemes etc. Working capital incurred on inventory is borne by the franchisee Maximum 4 more COFOs in Mumbai and near by area Margin would be around 25-29%
- 23. FOFO franchisee owned franchisee operated All expenses are borne by Franchisee He will have to use all the inputs provided by the company as stated in the earlier slide Working capital incurred on inventory is borne by the franchisee Margin would be around 32-35%
- 24. IT PLATFORM FOR THE SHOP
- 25. IT platform POINT OF SALE INVENTORY CLIENT DATABASE Easy To Use Interface Extensive Reports Customer Quick Search Complete On-Screen Help Color & Size Matrix Client Prices & Tax Setup
View more >
Princess Retail Overview (Oct 2011) - Prince Towers Dubait Retail Overview... · like the Burj Al Arab, Madinat Jumeriah and the ... Ground Floor Plan: Retail Layout Shop # 1 Shop # 2 Shop # 3 Shop # 4 Shop # 5 Shop # 6 Main Entrance