NMDL Final Presentation
out of 10
Post on 06-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. THE DIGITAL FUTURE OFMICHAEL KORS
- 2. Establishing Our Target Market Michael Kors has become one of the fashionindustries leading unisex brands. As a company our research shows that ourtarget market ranges from young adults, ages18-25. As well as established adults, ages 26-40.
- 3. Using Social Media is vital to the success ofour companys digital marketing plan. Engage the consumer, do not annoy them.
- 4. Promotions Promotions!!! To help gain more followers on our socialmedia pages we plan on promotions. Be in the first 100 people to Retweet us andreceive 10% off This will provide us will cheap advertisingthrough word of mouth. Reward for customers.
- 5. New leading website for internet marketing. By placing images on the website that can bepinned we can be place directly to thoseinterested in our type of products. Our images will be of recent ads and imagesfrom photo shoots that are embedded withlinks to our official website.
- 6. SMARTPHONES!
- 7. Smart phones provide numerous applicationsthat can be used for advertising and marketingpurposes. Instagram is an application that allows you topost and edit pictures.
- 8. Instagram Cont. Celebrities and brands are using Instagram asan outlet to promote products and ideas. Michael Kors will be partaking in thatopportunity as well. Allows us another chance to be directly linkedto individuals who are likely to buy ourproduct, and those who dont know about us.
- 9. Turn Digital Outlets intoContest! Similar to our discount idea using Twitter, wecan also use Pinterest, Instagram, andYouTube. We can have consumers regram or repost ourYouTube ads and receive gift cards and/ordiscounts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTTY8P-v7A
- 10. Conclusion. By uses all of these resources to the best ofour ability we can develop a strong digitalpresence. Also these outlets can help us lower part ofour marketing budget. Hopefully by at least30%.
View more >