out of 14
Post on 18-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- Monuments deserved
- Historic monuments
- Monuments of artists
- Jzef Pisudski - independence operator
- polish, commander
- military, politician.
- Monument of him is
- placed on L ithuanian
- S quare .
- Maria Curie Skodowska - p hysicist and chemist,
- polish nationality . She was discovered
- t wo new radicals : radium and polon.
- Monument of her is
- placed on square of
- her name, near
- Jan Pawe II and cardinal Stefan Wyszyski - Jan Pawe II was pope in years 1978-2005, and also poet, actor and e ducator. Cardinal
- Stefan Wyszyski was
- him friend. Monument
- of their is placed on
- coutryard of
- Catholic University
- of Lublin.
- Constitution of Third May act adjusting legal structure of Polish Republic Both Nations. This constitution was the first in Europe and second in the world, modern written down constitution. Monument
- of this holy is placed on
- L ithuanian Square.
- Monuments of Majdanek - concentration camp, in which kept mainly Jews, during II World War. This monuments are placed in place of this camp.
- Monument of Unia Lubelska included 1.07.1569 international agreement Polish K ingdoms with G reat L ithuanian P rincipality .Monument of Unia Lubelska is placed on Lithuanian Square.
- Henryk Wieniawski- he was polish composer and violinist. Him first teacher was him mother, next Jan Hornziel and Stanisaw Serwaczyski. Him monument is placed near Philharmonic of Lublin.
- Jzef Czechowicz he was a polish poet, who
- wrote many poem about Lublin. Him most famous
- poems are: On village, Front and Death. Him monument is placed on the Jzef Czechowicz Square.
- Jan Kochanowski he is a prominent polish poet of renaissance epoch. He was born in Zwole, near Lublin, but later he transmited to Czarnolas, where now is standing him country manor. Him monument is
- standing on the
- Narutowicz Street.
- Monument of Independent Spare Battalion - it was the first unit of War Navy in Peoples Polish Troop. This battalion didnt take part in the battles. This monument is placed
- on the Wojciechowska
- Monument of Officers of Front School many peoples from this school was fighting for freedom of homeland in eyars 1944-1945. This monument is placed on the Paratrooper Street.
- It has processed:
- Magdalena Lewkowicz
- Class 2i
View more >