how to recover deleted photos
Post on 13-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDeleted photo recovery lets one recover the photos from various storage media that have gone accidently deleted with quick and secured recovery procedure.
- 1.How to recover deleted photos
2. Have you gone through the situations while the photos from your memory card got accidentally deleted or found to be missing and you urgently need the files back to your system but dont know the proper way to recover them back.The files once deleted from the memory card doesnt actually gets eradicated permanently and therefore it is possible to recover them back but for that one needs to take the help of proper photo recovery software so as to recover them back.Deleted Photo Recovery 3. Reasons behind the lost photos:-
- Damaged memory card.
- Viewing or copying the photos while the memory card has been ejected from the digital camera.
- Unexpected battery turn off in course of accessing the memory card images.
- Transferring the photos from the memory card while the memory card has been ejected form the digital camera.
- Memory card corruption issue.
4. Features of Deleted Photo Recovery
- Excellent and advanced disk scanning terminology.
- Complete scanning for the deleted, lost or inaccessible photos from the memory card.
- User friendly interface module incorporated in the software.
- Compatible with various image file formats such as png, bmp, psd, gif, jpg, tif, etc along with supporting various popular digital camera brands models.
- Generation of the event log enumerating the complete procedure.
5. How to recover deleted photos:-Step 1:Launch application The software deleted photo recovery is primarily required to be downloaded online and then installed in the system properly by means of following the steps that are integrated in the software. 6. 7. Step 2:Now Select media for recovery. In this step you can search for photo, music and video files. Start scanIn this option you are required to select the media file that is required to be recovered together with selecting the photos, vides as well as other media files with the scan option to be clicked so as to start the scan procedure. How to recover deleted photos:- 8. 9. Step 3: After scanning , it show the preview of recovered files. After the completion of the scanning process you are offered the list or recovered files as a preview where you may verify whether the files that you were desiring to get recovered has been actually recovered or not. How to recover deleted photos:- 10. 11. Step 4:This will help you to select the specific region of selected media. This option lets the user to choose the particular region of the specific media so as to pick the files to get recovered using this software.How to recover deleted photos:- 12. 13. Step 5:Select the specific file type Using the option mentioned in the interface one can choose the specific image file type according to the file extension that are mentioned in it.How to recover deleted photos:- 14. 15. Step 6:Through this method you can create image sector by sector of selected media . The option helps one generate sector wise image of the associated media device and then accordingly recover them back to the system.How to recover deleted photos:- 16. 17. Step 7:Select the range. By means of using this option one can choose the specific range of the sector or manually input the value also.How to recover deleted photos:- 18. 19. Step 8:Resume recovery from the last saved scan One can also resume the files that have been recovered from the last scan in this step. How to recover deleted photos:- 20. 21. Step 9:Saved the recovered file at your specified location. Finally you can also save the recovered files at the desired location on your system or to other external media device. How to recover deleted photos:- 22. 23.
- System Requirement :-
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Operating System : Latest Windows and Mac
- Memory : Minimum 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk : 50 MB of free disk space
- Internet Explorer : Version 5 or later
24. Thanks for visiting!For more information:-http://www.deletedphotorecovery.net