How to recover deleted files from mac osx
Post on 21-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONNo Need to go Crazy even if you have deleted those files from Trash. All files can be recovered if taken few precautions are been taken.
- 1. Have you accidentally deleted files from Your Mac? No Need to go Crazy even if you have deleted those files from Trash. All files can be recovered if taken few precautions are been taken.
2. Precautions to be taken after file deleted
- Don't try to experiment with the effected system
- Don't restart the system again and again
- Stop Using the system right away
- Don't turn off your system, directly switch off the power off the system
3. Worried !! Data Loss will cost you a lot. Research the only Option
- Research on what sort of data loss has occurred
- Can the data be recovered using the Mac inbuilt utility
- Do you really require a Mac data recovery Application
- If Yes, which data recovery application will really suite your requirement
- Try to use the trail version before purchasing the software
- Stellar Mac recovery could be the best option
4. Why? Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery Software
- Capable of recovering files if deleted even from Trash bin.
- Trail version of the software has the preview option.
- Preview will list all the files those are recoverable.
- Supports Macs and Power PC.
Read More:http://www.stellarinfo.com/mac-data-recovery.htm Lets see how Mac Data recovery software Can help you recover deleted data from Mac 5. Initial Look of the Software 6. From Drive Recovery >> Deleted File Recovery 7. Select Volume from the list from which the data was deleted Select Volume from the list 8. Initialize the scan process Once the scan process will be initialized all the deleteddata from the drive will be listed in a tree structure 9. Select the files to get the preview of the files 10. Once you click on recover option it will ask you to enter the location tostore the recovered file 11. Data to be stored on different drive If the destination and the source of the files are same it will prompt you to change the recovered data location. 12. Save Scan function Allows you to save the scan so that you can recover the data any time later It will ask you to choose the location where you want to save the scan. 13. Filter Option Filter narrows the scan results By this option you can get only the desired file types Once all the settings are being made the deleted data from Mac will get recovered and will be stored in the desired location. Once you locate the files in the previewsection of the software, you can be sure thatthe data on the drive will be recovered in theoriginal format. You now just need to click on register, andthe Multi-utility Mac data recovery softwarewill be At your exposure. Mac Data Recovery Software @ $99 Only