What Do You Do With All Those Inbound Leads
out of 15
Post on 18-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONNow that you have your inbound leads flowing in from your website, white paper downloads, webinar registrations and other sources.....what do you do next?
- 1. so I finally generated a million inbound business leads now what?
- 2. simple questions
- 3. do your inbound leads generated pile up and collect in a database without being responded to till they are passed on to sales?
- 4. did you know your inbound leads are perishable ?
- 5. are unqualified and junk leads wasting your sales teams precious selling time?
- 6. simple facts
- 7. responding to leads within the first 24 hours of being generated is ideal
- 8. with every additional hour after that your chances deteriorate
- 9. almost half your sales bandwidth can be spent pursuing unqualified leads
- 10. inbound leads should be responded to, qualified and then passed on to sales as soon as possible
- 11. simple action
- 12. filter out all the noise in your marketing data by removing unqualified leads with no potential
- 13. focus your efforts and fill your marketing database with qualified leads only
- 14. qualify inbound leads ASAP . sell smart
- 15. Inbound Lead Qualification Solutions at ReadyContacts www.ReadyContacts.com Tel : 1-408-223-1075 Twitter: www.twitter.com/readycontacts Request a free trial
View more >