1. ux london10 - 12 april 2013 2. tom hulme@thulmedesign director, ideo 3. don’t ﬁght desire‣ don’t be frustrated if users “do
1. uxplosion! inspirations from the thriving london ux events scene boon yew chew (@boonych) encampment 2011 2. ux events whats the deal? how did this happen? is it
1. ux in the enterprise http://ickr.com/photos/jesuspower 2. challenges in an enterprise 3. traditionalvsdifferent 4. a lone voice in the crowd 5. multi-disciplinevs role
beyond measure @mulegirl 1 !#? !#? 2 :-) 3 deep thought, tell us the answer ok 4 7,500,000 years later 5 ??? 42! 6 42! !#!?&wtf! \_()_/ 7 it would have been
1. stephanie rosenbaum ceo, teced uxpa 2014 london the future of ux what will ux be like 100 years from now? 2. which future? utopian or dystopian? 3. dystopia back to medievalism?
1. dan saffer presentation & workshop redux chris petzny, emc conchango 2. dan saffer interaction designer founder and principal of kicker studio, a design consultancy
1. ux london research together! 1 2. hello! 2 3. i have a question 3 4. do you enjoy being right? 4 5. you are correct! 5 6. yesss! 6 7. p0wned! 7 8. no. 8 9. ? 9 10.
london 1-day crushing the boulder ux for lean startups presented in london, july 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org presented in london, july 2011 email@example.com presented in london, july 2011
from your desktop to your wrist how ux is shaping the way we experience music diana m. mund ux lead, 7digital @dianam002 @dianam002 agenda 1. the digital music market
1. strategy patoislanguage & tools to connectdesign and business valueux london 2011#uxlondon #strategypatoiskate rutter, experience firstname.lastname@example.org@katerutter
1. adrian howard (@adrianh) lean ux: building products people want google launchpad london, may 1 2014 2. www.flickr.com/photos/usnationalarchives/4727573934 3. 1999 4.
microsoft powerpoint - reiss on e-service ux london.ppt e-service eric reiss ux london 15 june 2009 london, uk if you want it done right, do it yourself four things you need
1. getting ux done ian fenn (@ifenn) getting ux done | @ifenn #interactldn interact london 2. getting ux done | @ifenn #interactldn interact london 3. 1. the issue conflicted
design better forms sjors timmer @sjors about me freelance interaction designer currently working at farfetch worked at zopa worked at moj digital services
1. designing betterexperiencesthrough a user centred approachdanny bluestone | @danny_bluestonematt gibson | @duckymatt 2. what isuser centreddesign? 3. the central premise
1. designingaddictedproductsux london11 april 2013simonerebaudengo@fishandchipsing 2. the most sustainable product youwill ever design is the onethe will never be producedfirst
1. by dmitry fadeyev article present by :tin kolza 2. form labels work best abovethe field users focus on faces quality of design is an indicator of credibility
user experience (ux) theory and practice can be confusing for the uninitiated. this talk outlines a set of ux axioms designers and developers alike can use to integrate ux…