Rules for Success from the Top 10 Content Marketers
out of 21
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. From the Most Influential Content Marketers
- 2. www . m-' L1.-H w ran r p-vjlFw IuI'r: rii= Ir,Efxw IE! 7 * Mfg
- 3. I believe empathy is a content marketers greatest skill.The ability to put yourself in the shoes of potential customers and potential influencers and understand what they'd want,what they'll share,and why is incredibly powerful.
- 4. @heidicohenwww. heidicohen. com Heidi CohenMarketer,Professor,Speaker
- 5. The most important factor needed to succeed as a content marketer is to create quality content.This requires that you: a) Work to make each piece of content the bestb) Continue to learn how to craft better contentc) Keep showing up at your computer or content creation tool. '
- 6. @scottabelwww. thecontentwrang| er. com/ b|og/A . . . .-1 Scott AbelFounder,The Content Wrangler
- 7. "The most important factor in succeeding as a content marketer is to acknowledge - from the start - that your content is a business asset and worth managing efficiently and effectively.That means,it should be worth listing on the balance sheet.That's right.Onthe balance sheet. "
- 8. @leeoddenwww. toprankb| og. com/ leeodden/ ee OddenCEO,Top Rank Online Marketing
- 9. "The most important factor is empathy.Creating content without empathy for the customer means neglecting what they care about,what their goals are,what preferences they have for information discovery,consumption,and and offers that will inspirethem to action.
- 10. @jchernovwww. jchernov. com Joe Chernov VP of Content at Hubspot
- 11. "Content marketers should be 'professionally ambidextrous - they need to be equally competent creatively (an ear for writing,an eye for design) and analytically (knowing what to measure,how to measure and report it).Balance is the most important quality for acontent marketer. "
- 12. @BrennerMichaelwww. blog. newscred. comMichael BrennerHead of Strategy,NewsCred
- 13. "The most important factor in succeeding like a content marketer is to think and act like a publisher.This starts with a massive cultural shift to put your customers first and remove the brand from your content.Content marketers need to tell stories that connectwith people on a human level. "
- 14. @brianclarkwww. copyblogger. com/ author/ brian/Brian ClarkFounder,Copyblogger
- 15. "The most important factor in succeeding as a content marketer is to identify what the audience you want wants itself.Initially,they want engaging and useful information that addresses their problems or desires.Once you've become their media mentor,they'll convince themselves that you're the onlylogical solution.
- 16. @Marketing Profswww. annhand| ey. com/ a bout nn HandleChief Content Officer,Marketing Profs
- 17. To understand that success in content marketing hinges in equal parts on content and marketing.In other words,the best content marketers aren't just good at creating content. They're good at creating content that's tied toreal business goals. "
- 18. @jeffbu| |aswww. jeffbu| las. com Jeff BullasMarketing,Blogger/ Strategist
- 19. "The most important factor to succeed as acontent marketer is to understand what type(s)of content resonates with your target audience. Then create the best content you can and build the biggest and most engaged distribution channels you can.The fans then look after theII ! rest with crowd-sourced marketing for free
- 20. @J@ePuIzziwww. joepu| izzi. com Joe Pulizzi CEO,Content Marketing Institute
- 21. Consistency.The reason most marketers fail with content marketing is because they stop orare inconsistent with their publishing schedule.
View more >
Social Media for Business Marketers - the real ways B2B marketers can use social media to drive success