Final Test 8th Grade
Post on 24-Jan-2016
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFinal Test 8th Grade
FINAL TEST 8TH GRADEStudents name ______________________________1. 14 18 ?a. Primary b. Secondary c. Junior High d. Elementary 2. ?a. slowly b. excitedc. argue d. business 3. : Will he travelabroad next week?a. Yes, hes travelling. b. No. he isntc. Yes, he will. d. Yes, he is going to travel.
4. ?a. I never was abroad. b. I have never been abroad.c. I have never gone abroad.d. I never have been abroad.5. : Her hair is beautiful than Susan`s.a. most b. the mostc. more d. the more
6. : If you get up earlya. you be sleepy b. you wont c. you must be sleepy d. you will be sleepy7. : This is the day of my life. I lost my wallet.a. best b. betterc. worse d. worst
8. ?a. should b. mustc. would d. mustnt
9. ?a. go along b. turn straightc. go straight d. take along
10. ?a. how far b. what muchc. how much d. how many far11. , :a. You must wear a coat. b. You have to take a coat.c. You should take a coat.d. I think, you must take a coat.12.My sister Nena loves travelling, so she always goes somewhere whenever she has a chance. Nena usually travels by train and she visits a lot of interesting places and meets a lot of people.Last year, she went to France, but it was not good experience for her. She was hit by a car while she was crossing a street. ?a. by car b. crosses a streetc. loves travelling d. by train13. ?a. slowly b. excitedc. argue d. business 14. : Were you talking with your friend?a. Yes, you were. b. No, I wasntc. No, you werent. d. Yes, I did.
15. ?a. I have already finished my homework. b. I have just finished my homework.c. I have finished my homework. d. I have now finished my homework. 16. : Will you visit your grandparents tomorrow?a. Yes, you are. b. Yes, you will.c. Yes, I am. d. Yes, I will.17. ?a. theirs b. themc. nobody d. themselves
18. ?a. Do you like a sandwich? b. Can I have a sandwich?c. . Do you like sandwiches?d. Would you like a sandwich?
19. ?a. How did you go to Belgrade? b. How did you travel to Belgrade? c. How were you travelling to Belgrade? d. How have you gone to Belgrade? 20. ?a. I was working in the garden yesterday afternoon. b. Yesterday I worked in the garden afternoon. c. I worked in the garden yesterday afternoon. d. Yesterday afternoon I was working in the garden. 21. : .a. If I come, I can. b. If I come, I will can. c. If I can, I will come. d. If I can, I wont come. 22. ?a. behind b. bothc. same d. because23. ?a. theirs b. themc. nobody d. themselves24.The Moon is the Earths only natural satellite. A natural satellite is a space body that orbits a planet. The Moon orbits the Earth every 27 days. The NASA Apollo 11 mission in 1969 was the firstsuccessful mission for landing on the Moon. The first person to set foot on the Moon was Neil Armstrong and said: Thats one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. His words areconsidered to be of historic importance. ?a. b. c. d. 25. : I agree with you that children dont study hard enough, :a. b. c. d. 26. ? . I don`t think that this food is goodb. Ill eat the food if its good. c. How were you travelling to Belgrade? d. I used to talk stupid things when I was very young.27. : Mia and Allen ___________ for 11 years.a. used to be married b. has married c. have been married d. have married 28. ?a. I can hear somebody in the room. b. I can listen somebody in the room. c. I can hear anybody in the room. d. I cant listen anybody in the room. 29. Sun:a. a b. anc. the d. that
30. Past Simple Tense?a. the next day b. neverc. a week ago d. whenever
FINAL TEST 8TH GRADEStudents name ______________________________
1.Many friends come into our lives for just a short time. Others come and stay forever. Think about closest friends. How long have you known each other? Some people say that their spouseor family member is their best friend. Susan`s parents say that they have known their closest friends for many years. And some great friends haven`t known each other all that long, but knewright away that there was a connection, or bond, between them."Spouse" :a. b. c. d. 2. ?a. older b. enough oldc. old enough d. older enough3. , :a. I like to live b. I like livingc. I will like to live d. I would like to live4. : When do you plan to visit your grandparents?a. Im visiting them tomorrow b. Im going to visit them tomorrowc. I will visit them tomorrow d. I would like to visit them tomorrow5. ?a. theirs b. themc. nobody d. themselves6. , :a. I used to ride a bike b. I have ridden the bike c. I was riding a bike d. I rode a bike 7. : When did you cut your finger? :a. I used to cut it last week b. I have cut it last week c. I was cutting it last week d. I cut it last week 8. : I agree with you that children dont study hard enough, :a. b. c. d.
9. , :a. I used to ride a bike b. I have ridden the bike c. I was riding a bike d. I rode a bike
10. ?a. a b. anc. the d. that
11. : I don`t think that this food is good:a. b. c. d.
12. : I agree with you that she is very tall :a. b. c. d.
13. ?a. how b. muchc. how much d. enough
14. Present perfect tense?a. a year ago b. last nightc. for d. the other day15. : I used to talk stupid things when I was very young :a. b. c. d.
16. : This is the day of my life. I lost my wallet.a. best b. betterc. worse d. worst
18. : Mathematics is more difficult subject thanMusic :
19. : Susan is the best pupil in our classroom:
23.John`s school organizes a lot of cultural events. Last month theyorganized a charity concert, a poetry evening and a dramafestival. All the money was for the local zoo. They also havesome plans for some other activities for the next month. : charity concert?
27. : Did you see yourfriend yesterday?
? : If she studies hard,.
: Ifit is sunny
: I`ll buy new shoes if ...
: Jane usedto ride a bicycle ________.
: Is there anything on the table? :
: What were you doing last night? :