End of 8th Grade Test
Post on 07-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTest which focuses on grammar issues such as regular and irregular plurals, uncountable nouns, present simple vs present continuous, degrees of comparison, will and be going to future, past simple vs present perfect, past simple vs past continuous, past simple vs past perfect, present perfect continuous, type 1 conditional, transformation from active voice into passive, from direct speech into reposted
Test1. Complete the sentences. Use a or an
2. Use these words in the sentences. If necessary, use the plural form. Use each word only once.
3. Put the verbs in brackets into the correct form of the present simple or the present continuous.
4. Put the adjectives in brackets into the comparative or superlative form.
5. Fill in the gaps with the correct form of will or be going to.
6. Fill in the text with the past simple form of the verbs
7. Put the verbs in the brackets into the present perfect or past simple 8. Underline the correct item
9. Fill in the present perfect continuous of the verbs in brackets.
10. Complete the sentences using the type 1 conditional and the verbs below.
11. Put the verbs in the brackets into the correct past simple or past perfect form
12. Choose the correct answer
13. Turn from active into passive
14. Turn from direct speech into indirect speech