contributor personality development unit 2
out of 19
Post on 21-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CONTRIBUTOR PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT THE CONTRIBUTORS IDENTITY
- 2. WHO IS A CONTRIBUTOR ? . You people must be thinking that Identity is Fathers name, our achievements, our qualifications etc.
- 3. Focus on personal relationships , values , opinions and interactions. Actively strive to connect with others , create harmony and co-operate. Contributors have a deeper and wider definition of success than non contributors. Contributor includes personal fulfillment, development of self- esteem, developing his personal capabilities too. Ot her cont r i but i on of a cont r i but or : 1. Per f or mi ng wor k act i vi t i es wel l 2. Ur ge t o achi eve goal 3. Bei ng et hi cal 4. Demonst r at i ng human concer n. 5. Eager ness t o t ake r esponsi bi l i t y 6. Ur ge t o cont r i but e 7. Pot ent i al t o cont r i but e
- 4. Two types of Identity STATIC IDENTITY DYNAMIC IDENTITY
- 5. STATIC IDENTITY : Non-cont r i but or s usual l y def i ne t hemsel ves i n t er ms of what t hey have acqui r ed i n l i f e (e.g. qual i f i cat i ons, posi t i on, year s of exper i ence, et c.). Thi s i s a st at i c i dent i t y, based on your past gl or i es or past f ai l ur es. Thi s st at i c i dent i t y l eaves you t r apped i n hi st or y.
- 6. DYNAMIC IDENTITY : Cont r i but or s def i ne t hemsel ves i n t er ms of what t hey wi l l be come or accompl i sh (e.g. capaci t y t o del i ver , commi t ment and owner shi p of t he or gani zat i ons pur pose, et c.). Thi s is a dynamic identity based on your being and becoming. Such an i dent i t y l et s you choose t o l i ve a bet t er f ut ur e.
- 7. THE CONTRIBUTOR FOCUSES ON " WE " NOT " I "
- 8. STATI CI DENTI TYis - I = My degrees and awards ; but DYNAMI CI DENTI TYis - I = My power t o cont ri but e i n t he current si t uat i on
- 9. STEVE JOBS IS NOT HIS QUALIFICATIONS OR HIS DEGREE BUT HIS IDENTITY IS HIS CONTRIBUTION TO THE TECHNICAL WORLD. STEVE HAD A VISION. HE WANTED TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE WORLD WITH HIS BEST ABILITIES AND HE GAVE THIS WORLD ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED GADGETS.
- 10. What are his views that make him a Dynamic identity?Hi s abi l i t y t o see t he wor l d i n a br oad way. Hi s ur ge t o make t hi ngs hi msel f whi ch ot her s can use f or t hei r own good. Hi s ent husi asmt o keep t r yi ng t o f i nd newt hi ngs i n l i f e by l ear ni ng and obser vi ng. Jobs had a vi si on. He want ed t o cont r i but e t o t he wor l d wi t h hi s best abi l i t i es and he gave t hi s wor l d some of t he most advanced el ect r oni c gadget s. These t hi ngs made STEVEJOBSa dynami c i dent i t y whi ch i s t he mar k of a t r ue cont r i but or .
- 11. Narendra Modi, one of the most popular Chief ministers of Gujarat is a true Dynamic identity. His vision for the state has led to the progress of Gujarat beyond leaps and bounds. He has a vision of utilizing the moist air of Gujarat to generate electricity through wind energy. His identity is his efforts to make Gujarat a prosperous and a developed state , his urge to give his state glory and his efforts to create opportunities in Gujarat through VIBRANT GUJARAT.
- 12. His vision to make small villages independent with the use of solar power. His ability to contribute to the progress of his state . His urge to create employment opportunities in Gujarat. He ,due to his Dynamic identity has developed Gujarat , which was shattered by the riots in 2002. So he is truly a Dynamic identity. What are his views that make him a Dynamic identity ?
- 13. WE WANT YOU TO BE THE NEXT : CONTRIBUTOR
View more >