young marketers marathon - phương vi & hiếu hiếu
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. PR CAMPAIGN
- 2. Context Real cases of the ugly Vietnamese Negative feedback from both foreigners & Vietnamese The youth is losing their sense of pride in their own countrys values The youth is put into a test as well as a decision: whether they will protect traditional values and proudly stand for Vietnam or they will ignore and turn back from their own country? The campaign is designed for Vinacaf one of the most heritage brand in Vietnam to awake the national pride & values of the youth so that they will become the ambassadors of their own country, by the great ability of inspiring & connecting generations exclusively from Vinacaf.
- 3. 70% awareness of target audience and engage at least 20,000 target youngsters to join in the campaign. Connect the youth with truly timeless Vietnamese values to awake the national pride & values so that they will become the ambassadors of their own country by Vinacaf an inspiring brand. Consolidate Vinacafs value & equity as a Vietnamese heritage coffee brand with the authenticity in flavor since 1968, which also has the contemporary breath & connection through generation. Increase the level of Vianacfs TOM to the youth to 70% Increase sales to 30% in HCM & HN market at the end of the campaign by converting competitors consumers into Vinacafs Marketing Objectives
- 4. Vietnamese youth, 18 25 YO, ABC+ Live in HCMC & HN Coffee drinkers (at least 3 times/week) Experimenters & soldiers Youthful, energetic, passionate, ambitious Target audience
- 5. Do they love their country? If then, why they still lack confidence and pride in their country & have not done something yet to improve it? How can we bring back the national pride and inspire them to be the national ambassadors? Insight
- 6. Insight My feedback about some national issues could be positive or negative, but deep in me are always both the love and concern about my nation. I feedback means I do care! BUT The national image has been much damaged by many ugly Vietnamese lately. Then, its hard for love to be sustained in such a situation. I do want to do something to improve those issues BUT Whenever I think about the relationship between me & the nation, there is always a gap, a distance. I find it hard to sense & to involve in any national issue. I and the nation seems to be 2 separate part, while it is supposed to be integrated.
- 7. Barrier The image of nation is too huge & old Cant sense & involve in Wonder what & how they alone could join hand in national issue? Insight Driver There are always both the love and concern about the nation deep inside the youth Brand role The image of Vinacaf represents the image of the nation: traditional, valuable but still close, friendly & youthful in comparison with the young generation.
- 8. Unlike key competitor Trung Nguyen, who has the old & clich voice toward nation, Vinacaf has the contemporary & youthful inspiration that could bring the nation and the youth closer. Vinacaf will help the youth recognize the other image of the nation, so that they could sense and join hand together to awake and take back the national pride. Functional Coffee: An inspiring drink for people to do great things Emotional Vinacaf: An inspiring brand heritage but still have a contemporary breath, traditional but neither old nor out of date a truly connection through generation Brand role
- 9. Is developing, slowly but day by day through many pain & difficulties. Youth time means hard & challenging time. If we want to grow up, we have to face and go through difficulties From a tree to a great cup of coffee, the coffee berry has to go through a whole tough process so that we could keep the truly authentic flavor The beauty of growing up through hardship Big idea The nation Vinacaf The youth
- 10. Growing Up Together Cng trng thnh, Vit Nam nh! Traditionally & commonly, we have always talked about nation with very formal tone & mood. It creates such a huge & old image for the nation. It makes the young generation feel that nation is something too big, too old , too far from them. But we are going to change the approach this time. We will visualize the nation as a youth who is growing up, instead of the old man who is helpless. Big idea The hardship makes the growing up ,lets grow up together!
- 11. Strategic approach First step: Trigger for awareness & sympathetic: You and the nation are just two adolescents on the way to grow up. Provoke the attention by a touching viral clip to put people to the moment of truth: the nation is just like you a youth on the way to grow up: On growing up, you commit mistakes every day and still could be sympathized, forgiven, and encouraged by family & friends. How about this guy the nation? He is such a lonely and pitiful youth receiving negative feedback & hatred on his growing up. Next step: Engage: Lets grow up together and become better Engage and encourage the youth to grow up with the nation: Together facing the problem and over coming it. Final step: Escalate to the momentum The Growing Up Day. We just have the anniversary days for the past and do nothing for the future. From now on, it will be the national day of Growing Up a day to look back on what done and look forward to what will
- 12. Brand placement At first, the viral clip will be unbranded. Later on, Vinacaf will be featured in the social debate as the story of coffee from seed to cup & the story of a national brand, both constantly growing through tough time. Then, Vinacaf will show up as the host of the contest connect the youth to the nation & inspire them to work out & grow up together to encourage & guide them to Growing Up Day Finally, Vinacaf will celebrate the first time ever Growing Up Day. Vinacaf, the youth and the whole nation, together we will keep moving forwards
- 13. Media strategy Vietnamese youth, 18 25 YO, ABC+ Live in HCMC & HN Experimenters & soldiers Youthful, energetic, passionate, ambitious Focus more on social & digital platform
- 14. Media strategy Social influencers
- 15. Media key channels Own media: Website, Facebook fanpage, Youtube Print Online
- 16. Deployment plan Phase 1: Provoke Phase 2: Engage Phase 3: Amplify Objective Trigger attention & awareness of new approach to the nation Engage and encourage the youth to make a change & grow up with the nation Escalate to the momentum The Growing Up Day Duration 2 weeks 8 weeks 2 weeks Key message You and the nation are just two adolescents on the way to grow up Please realize & sympathy Lets grow up and become better together Lets celebrate the National Growing Up day from now on Strategy Provoke the attention by a touching viral clip to put people to the moment of truth: the nation is just like you a youth on the way to grow up Engage and encourage the youth to grow up with the nation: Together facing the problem and over coming it. Escalate to the momentum The Growing Up Day a day to look back on what done and look forward to what will Key hook Viral clip I change You change video contest The 1st National Growing Up day Key tactics Social Influencer Online/Offline Advertorial &Editorial Forum/Facebook seeding News feature, SEO, SEM Social Influencers Online/Offline Advertorial &Editorial Forum/Facebook seeding & Ad News feature, Web banner, SEO, SEM Social Influencers Online/Offline Advertorial &Editorial Forum/Facebook seeding & Ad News feature, Web banner, SEO, SEM Budget 500,000,000 VN 3,000,000,000 VN 20,000,000,000 VN
- 17. Phase 1:Trigger Touching viral clip to put people to the moment of truth: Randomly ask adolescents about their youth time: - How do you feel about your growing up? Is it hard? Do you commit much mistake? Do you receive help & love from family, friends? - Last question: Do you find your journey of growing up through hardship similar to something? Such as our nation? Do you think that our nation is just like you a youth on the way to grow up? Trigger social debate: What we have done to our friend? On growing up, you commit mistakes every day and still could be sympathized, forgiven, and encouraged by family & friends. How about this guy the nation? He is such a lonely and pitiful youth receiving negative feedback & hatred on his growing up. Trial clip : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZWVzipz_No&utm_source =trigger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NOT-VID-EXP- 888-YouTube_R
- 18. Demo PR angles t nc ch l mt ngi tr - video clip gy bo cng ng mng t nc ch l mt ngi tr m thi! T video clip gy xn xao vi ci nhn l, nhn v ngh li v t nc thn thng. ng vy, t nc ca chng ta chng khc g mt ngi tr ang ln vi, gn d vi bao li lm, hoang mang trc bao ng r. Chng ai cho t nc mt s tha th, mt b vai, mt s ng vin khi t nc ang vt ln trng thnh. My ngy nay, c dn mng nhanh chng truyn tay nhau video clip vi ci nhn khc l v t nc: mt ngi tr ang ln, thay v hnh nh v i ln lao nh trc y chng ta vn ngh. Rt nhiu cm xc v a: chng ta ang i x th no vi ngi bn ny? Mnh vp ng c mun ai nng khng? Mnh tht bi c mun c an i khng? Mnh c gng c mun ai ng vin khng? t nc chnh xc l mt ngi tr ang ln, v b nhng ngi tr hin ti gh lnh. Thi i, Thch Sanh th t L Thng th nhiu, anh hng bn phm c chng ch l nhng ngi tr ch k. Ngi tr ang ln. Lm bn vi t nc nh nhng ngi tr ang trng thnh cng nhau, ti sao khng?
- 19. Phase 2: Engage Video Contest: I change You change Concept: What will you change yourself to make a change to the nation? (t nc thay i khi ta thay i) Pick any national hot issue, raise your voice, propose idea for the solution not a solution from the outside, but a solution from the inside. Capture in 3-minute video clip Ask the community t
View more >