what do you need? you will need..... nail polish nail polish remover cotton pads base coat clear...
out of 9
Post on 23-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- What do you need? You will need..... Nail Polish Nail Polish Remover Cotton Pads Base Coat Clear Nail polish
- Slide 3
- Steps Step 1: Remove any existing nail polish (use cotton pads and nail polish remover)
- Slide 4
- Steps Step 2: Apply a base coat to give a smooth and even finish. This also protects your nails from the colour.
- Slide 5
- Steps Step 3: Apply 3 strokes of nail polish on each nail.
- Slide 6
- Steps Step 4: Do one stroke across the top/end of the nail to reduce chipping. Once dry apply another coat.
- Slide 7
- Steps Step 5: Finally apply a coat of clear nail polish.
- Slide 8
- Steps Step 6: Leave to dry for 30 minutes or longer!
- Slide 9
- Thank you for watching Were sure your nails will look gorgeous!!
View more >