Recover Deleted Outlook Contacts from MS Outlook and Hard Drives !!
out of 17
Post on 11-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThe presentation helps users to recover deleted Outlook contacts from Outlook and hard drive in few easiest steps. But be sure that the contacts are note permanently deleted. Because if so then you have to use Outlook recover software. Read more :- http://www.msoutlooktools.com/category/contacts/recover-deleted/
- 1. Recover Deleted Outlook Contacts from MS Outlook and Hard Drives!! Recover Deleted contacts from Outlook !! Retrieve Outlook contacts from Hard drives !!
- 2. Contacts are crucial list of peoples from address book. Like other electronic devices Outlook keeps track of phone numbers, emails address and other extra importance mails in Outlook. MS Outlook allows you to store all valuable emails, contacts and other information by attaining in personal folder called PST. So if any corruption to this PST will result in defeat of PST contacts and other emails items. Introduction
- 3. How to Recover ? Recover Deleted contacts from Outlook!! Retrieve Outlook contacts from Hard drives !
- 4. Steps to Recover Deleted Contacts from Outlook
- 5. Open Outlook: Click on Mail tab Click on Deleted item folder
- 6. Note : You are able to Recover an item if it does not appear in deleted items dialog box i.e. permanently deleted contacts cannot be recovered. If you wish to Recover those Permanently deleted contacts or items then you need to purchase third party tool named Outlook Recovery Software .
- 7. Click on " View " from menu bar Then Arrange by Select type of the folder You Get "Deleted items Details"
- 8. Select all contacts which you wish to recover Now, Right Click >> Click on " Move to Folder" option
- 9. Select location where to want to move selected items to the folder Click on OK button
- 10. If you want to create New folder into which you can move the selected items then Click on New >> Name the Folder >> Select Folder contains >>Click on Ok
- 11. Select Folder Click on Ok
- 12. How to Retrieve Outlook Contacts from Hard Drives!! Copy the PST from Hard drive!! Retrieve Contacts in Outlook !!
- 13. How to Copy the PST from Hard drive!!!! Step 1 : Start computer that containing old hard disk Step 2 : Press " Window-E'' to launch window explorer or file explorer Step 3 : Type and paste the following into address bar (Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows Vista )
- 14. C:UsersusernameAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook Step 4 : For Window xp C:Documents and SettingsusernameLocal SettingsApplication DataMicrosoftOutlook Step 5 : Replace C with the letter of the drive that contains your PST file, and replace "username" with your Windows username on the old computer Step 6 : Press "Enter" Step 7 : Copy PST file to USB drive or storage drive or network drive where you can access it from NEW computer.
- 15. How to Retrieve Contacts in Outlook ?
- 16. Step 1 : Launch Outlook on computer where you will to store the contacts Step 2 :Click on file menu >> Select export and import option >> click Open Outlook Data file Step 3 : If suppose your PST is on different hard drive then first of all you need to copy the file or enter "C:UsersusernameAppDataLocalMicrosoftOutlook" into file window address bar and Replace username with your windows username. Step 4 : Select the Outlook PST with same name as your Outlook account or Select backup.pst Step 5 : Click Open >> Create New folder named "Outlook Data File'' Step 6 : Click people to view your contacts list .
- 17. Read more :- http://www.msoutlooktools.com/category/contacts/recover-deleted/
View more >