overview of city darjeeling
Post on 17-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONCheck out for darjeeling hotels with the help of Travelguru. They offer amazing deals and discounts on all type of hotel booking in India and abroad. Book hotels in darjeeling through Travelguru and make your visit unforgettable.
- 1. Welcome ToDARJEELING
- 2. Introduction to Darjeeling O Darjeeling is basically a fusion point of three different countries - India, Sikkim & Nepal. O It is an internationally renowned tourist destination for many good reasons. O Darjeeling is also called The Queen of all hills. O Kanchenjunga (the third-highest mountain in the world) is undoubtedly Darjeelings best-loved attraction. O Darjeeling has a huge tea garden to attract visitors from all over the worlds. O Darjeelings Popular black tea is tested & recognized internationally.
- 3. Map View of Darjeeling
- 4. ClimatesO Darjeeling has a moderate climate with all five distinct seasons in a year.O Maximum Temperature ranges between 10 to 20in Summer & 2 to 15 in Winter.(Note: Tourist should always carry woolen clothes as thetemperature is really chilled here in every seasonthroughout the year.)
- 5. Best Time to VisitO September to November is ideal period for sightseeing and outings.O December to January is the best for those who like shivery climate and is perfect time for honeymooners.O February to June is ideal for all tourist activities in Darjeeling.
- 6. Major Attractions of DarjeelingO Kanchenjunga Mountain
- 7. Major Attractions of DarjeelingO Darjeeling Toy Train
- 8. Major Attractions of Darjeeling Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
- 9. Major Attractions of Darjeeling - Tiger Hill
- 10. Major Attractions of Darjeeling Peace Pagoda
- 11. Other Attractions of DarjeelingGhoom Monastery Aloobari Gompa Barbotey Rock Monastery Garden Everest Lloyd Botanical Chowrasta Museum Garden
- 12. Art & Culture of Darjeeling
- 13. Best Food of DarjeelingO Darjeeling is a basically a coldest place where the majority of people are from Gorkha Religion.O Alcoholic drinks are common in both male and female.O They are all rice-eater. Beef eating is common amongst the Bhutias.O Momo, Thukpa, Phagshapa, Sael Roti, Niguru with Churpi, Gundruk etc. are the most popular delicacy of Darjeeling.
- 14. Hotels In DarjeelingO As Darjeeling is known to be the popular tourist place in India, number of hotels are grown up in this area.O From high class to middle comfort class all types of hotels are available. One can easily find the quality 4 Star hotels in Darjeeling, 5 Star or 3 Star hotels in Darjeeling online.O They also offer online advance booking facilities. Anyone can book hotels in Darjeeling online from various online booking portals instantly.
- 15. End of The Tour
- 16. Thank You!
View more >
CEAI M25 Earlgrey Darjeeling: amestec de ceai negru chinezesc si Darjeeling, aromat cu bergamota. M256