Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014
out of 15
Post on 17-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONNew smartphones, tablets, NotePC, smartwaches and technologies presented at Mobile World Congress 2014 by Firefox, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, Nokia, Samsung, Sony.
- MobileWorld Congress 2014
- Firefox Firefox OS smartphones / tablets with Qualcomm Snapdragon processors: Alcatel Onetouch Fire C / Fire E / Fire S smartphones, Fire 7 tablet Huawei Ascend Y300 LG ZTE Open C / Open II
- HP ElitePad 1000, 10.1 WUXGA (1920x1200) mulit-touch panel, 16:10, Corning Gorilla Glass, Win 8.1, $740 and up ProPad 600, 10 WUXGA, Atom quad-core, Corning Gorilla Glass, BT 4.0, Miracast, Win 8.1 HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC, 11.6 HD SVA 1366x768, Quad-core N3520 Intel Pentium, Win 8.1, $399 and up
- HTC HTC Desire 816 5.5 HD (720x1280), 1.6GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400, 8GB, 13Mpix rear camera, microSD card up to 128GB, 2600 mAh, 165g, Nano-SIM. Since March in China, since April in other countries. Announcement of HTC One successor to be done in London and New York on March 25th.
- Huawei MediaPad X1 phablet, 7 LTE, 1920x1200 FHD LTPS, 1.6 GHz quad-core, Android 4.2, 13 MP Sony Exmor R, 5000 mAh, Eur 399. MediaPad M1 phablet/tablet, 8 1280x800 HD IPS, 1.6 GHz quad-core, 4800 mAh Ascend G6 smartphone TalkBand B1, 1.4 flexible OLED, supports Android 2.3 / iOS 5 devices, 26g, $99.
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+, 1920x1200, 224 ppi IPS LCD, quad-core 1.6GHz Snapdragon 400, 2GB of RAM, Android 4.3, 8Mpix front camera, BT 4.0,9000 mAh (18 hours), 615g, $349
- LG G Pro 2, 5.9 FHD G2 Mini, 4.7 FHD F70, 4.5 WVGA IPS, 800x480, 207 ppi, 1.2 GHz quad-core, LTE, Android 4.4, Knock Code, 2440 mAh, 32GB MicroSD card slot, 5Mpix L40 / L70 / L90
- Nokia XL, 5, Android OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core, 5Mpix / 2Mpix cameras, Dual SIM $165 X, X+, 4 IPS display, Android 4.1.2 OS, Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core, 3Mpix camera, Dual SIM, $135/ - Asha 230, $68 220, $44
- Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone, 5.1 Super AMOLED, 1080p, 432 ppi, 16Mpix camera, 4K recording/30fps, Snapdragon 801 2.5 GHz quad-core baseband/app processor, 802.11 ac 2xMIMO, Wi-Fi+LTE, Android 4.4.2 KitKat, fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, water & dust resistant, 128GB MicroSD Card support, 2,800 mAh Gear 2 / Gear 2 Neo Smart Watch, Tizen OS, 1.63 320x320 Super AMOLED, 1GHz dual-core processor, BT 4.0. Price in the U.S.: $300 / $200. Gear Fit Fitness Band, industrys 1st with Curved Touchscreen display, 1.84 Super AMOLED, 432x128, BT 4.0, 27 g. Price in the U.S. $200. SOUND Premium Headphones AG 900 / OG 900 / IG 900 Around / On / In Ear
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, 10.1 FHD Triluminos, 2.3 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, quad-core Krait CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, Android 4.4 KitKat, integrated Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology, 6000 mAh. The Worlds slimmest & lightest waterproof tablet for its size class. From March 2014. Xperia Z2 smartphone. 4K video rec., FHD 5.2 Triluminos IPS display, 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU, 20.7 Mpix Exmor RS camera, Android 4.4 KitKat, Digital Noise Canceler, waterproof IP55 IP58, 3200 mAh, seamless aluminum flame, tempered glass. From March 2014. Xperia M2 smartphone, 4.8 qHD (960x540), Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, 8Mpix Exmor RS camera, NFC, BT, 2300 mAh. From April 2014. SmartBand SWR10, Lifelog Android app, NFC, BT, Life Bookmarks, waterproof IP58, available from March 2014 at Eur 99.
- Samsung Unpacked 2014 Episode 1 J.K. Shin, President & CEO, Head of IT and Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics Jean-Daniel Ayme, VP, European Telecommunication Operation, Samsung Electronics
- Sony Mobile Press Conference Kunimasa Suzuki, Executive VP of Sony Corporation, President and CEO of Sony Mobile Communications. Kuni: Now our concept is going beyond the budgetbeyond gadget! Yana is using Augmented Reality to make Kuni The Amazing Spiderman!
- HTC Press Conference Peter Chou, President & CEO and Cher Wang, Chairwoman, present HTC Desire 816 Cher Wang: Our industry is truly fascinating. We are stimulated by competition. Peter Chou: What makes our brand stand out? Innovation and being a design leader.
- Facebook Keynote David Kirkpatrick, 61, author of the book The Facebook effect: The Inside Story of the Company that is Connecting the World and Mark Zuckerberg, 29, founder and CEO of Facebook, talk about
- MobileWorld Congress 2014
View more >
MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2014 - COMPANY DIRECTORYc ? MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2014 - COMPANY DIRECTORY ...