how’d they do that - viewhow many visible stars does the constellation cepheus have? 5. orion is...
Post on 07-Mar-2018
Embed Size (px)
Howd They Do That
1. What is a man made star?
2. Are all of the stars the same distances away from Earth?
3. To use parallax to measure stars from earth, we look at the star how many months apart in Earths orbit?
4. How many visible stars does the constellation Cepheus have?
5. Orion is Greek for what word?
6. What is being formed in the Orion Nebula?
7. Which constellation do you find the star Sirius?
8. The 3 major pyramids in Egypt are claimed to be aligned with which constellation?
9. Which constellation is the old pole star known as Thuban located?
10. Which constellation is the current pole star, Polaris located?
11. In about 14, 000 years from now, our new pole star will be which star?
12. How many visible stars does Taurus the Bull have?
13 In reality, how many actual zodiac constellations are there?
14. What is the only star in the Universe that does not belong to a constellation?
15. What is the easiest object (asterism) to locate in the night sky?
16. What is a common name for the constellation Cygnus?
17. To an astronomer, a constellation is a handy _______________________________.