Final Power Point Portfolio
out of 27
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Power Point Portfolio Alan Truong ENS Online Period 4
- 2. Personal Health History
- How I got my Name
- There is no particular reason to why I was named Alan. Im guessing my parents were just happy to have a boy after having 3 daughters. My last name, Truong, is considered to be a Vietnamese last name. Although, everyone in our family speaks a Chinese dialect called Chaozhou ( This language is supposed to be really old so it is rare and also, I havent seen anyone else speak it).
- Meaning : Alan means noble, harmony, and fair.
- Origin : Celtic
- Date of Birth: January 18, 1995
- Place of Birth : I happened to be
- born right here in San Diego. When I was
- born, we were living in an very old house
- but we moved right away. Unfortunately, I
- dont remember anything
- about being in that house.
- 3. Family Tree : Moms side Grandpa: Quie Grandma: De koa Uncle: Huong Aunt: Ngou Uncle: Huong Aunt: Em Uncle: Ngoc Aunt: Jenny Cousin: William Cousin: Louise Aunt: Kia Uncle: Fong Cousin: Mayling Cousin: Ling Aunt: Judy Mom: Linda Dad: Peter Aunt: Diana Uncle: David Cousin: Emily Cousin: David Cousin: Nguyen Cousin: Holly Cousin: Steven Cousin: Megan Cousin: Andy Cousin: Michelle Cousin: Victoria Cousin: Christopher Sister: Susan Sister: Sandy Sister: Nancy ME : Alan My moms side is huge.
- 4. Family Tree : Dads Side Grandpa: Suan Grandma: Thi Uncle: Tony Aunt: Cindy Cousin: Andrew Cousin: Natalie Aunt: Nguyen Uncle: Steven Aunt: Lu kai Uncle: Tom Cousin: Anna Cousin: Wei Dad: Peter Mom: Linda Sister: Susan Sister: Sandy Sister: Nancy ME: Alan
- 5. History
- - Health
- According to my parents, we do not have any recurring Health issues. We are a relatively healthy family and most the unfortunate deaths that occur, are due to old age. Surprisingly with my moms huge side of the family, one would think there would be any health concern; luckily there isnt.
- -To America
- My parents traveled over to America during the time of the Vietnam war. They arrived here to escape the tragedies and keep themselves safe from danger. There were also benefits for coming to America as well. They could obtain a better job, life and education over here in the United States.
- 6. Spotlight : Aunt Cindy
- How old are you? 83
- How much sleep do you get? As much as I need or want. I can sleep whenever.
- Do you like to exercise at all? I dont like exercising, but I go out for a short walk everyday.
- What do eat for breakfast? Oatmeal or cereal.
- Do you like to eat healthy things? At my age, I dont think I have a choice. Although, when I was younger, I was pretty healthy.
- What do you do when you get up? I read the newspaper, go for a short walk, and eat breakfast.
- What do you do in your free time? I read books, garden, and babysit some kids.
- Do you take your daily vitamins? Yup, I dont like having to swallow them though.
- What kind of beverages do you drink? I drink tea, orange juice, apple juice and water.
- Have you ever dieted? I have tried to stay healthier, but not exactly dieting.
- Have you ever been underweight? Nah, I stayed about average weight my whole life.
- Do you cook at your house? Only if they need me to.
- What is your favorite fruit? Pear
- Do you enjoy eating salads? Yes, I enjoy eating vegetables.
- 7. Spotlight: Aunt Cindy
- How many fruit do you eat a day? About 2
- Do you think you are in shape for your age? I believe I am pretty fit compared to most other people in their 80s.
- Do you enjoy life as it is right now? Well, I dont think anyone would enjoy being 83. Although, I do enjoy life, so yes.
- As a child, did you play sports? Yes, I played tennis and all these old games you dont know about.
- What do you eat for Lunch or Dinner? I usually eat a bowl of rice or some noodles.
- Have you ever considered dieting? No, I am comfortable with the way I am and dont feel the need to.
- Do you sleep a lot during the day? Yes. I dont have much to do anymore so sleeping relaxes me.
- Do you watch television a lot? Not so much. Im not much of a technology person.
- What time do you usually sleep at? 9:30
- Do you eat meats? Yes, although I prefer vegetables so I eat only a substantial amount.
- Younger, did you eat fast food? Almost never. As I said, I was a healthy person and cant stand fast food.
- 8. Fitness Data and Nutrition
- Fitness Testing Data
- Mile Curl Up Trunk Lift Push ups Sit and Reach
- Standard 79:00 24-47 9-12 16-35 Left-8 Right-8
- My Score 7:15 150 11 40 Left-15 Right-17
- Pass/Fail Pass Pass Pass Pass Pass
- -Studying Per Night
- Algebra 3-4: 1 hour
- AP Biology: 2 hours X 5 = 20 hours, 15 minutes
- Honors English: 1 hour
- ENS Online: 15 minutes
- I believe that 20 hours of homework is way too much. This is based on the fact that Im usually more stressed nowadays and out of my comfort zone. Also, I havent had much free time to do things that I enjoy lately. Ive been having to do lots of essays which most of the time are on the same day of a big test. When Im in a rush mode, I dont learn very well and end up forgetting the concept in a day or two.
- -Sleep Per Night
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Total
- 7 7 7 6 11 38
- My average is about 7.6, although that is due to the fact that it is the weekend after Friday. I dont get enough sleep on weekdays. To get the desired amount of sleep, I need to find a way to manage my time better. I could possibly make a list where I could check assignments off as I complete them. I can also give a certain assignment a set time where I must finish it before then.
- -Television/Phone/Computer Use Per Night
- Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Total
- Television: 2 2 1 1 1 7
- Phone: 0 0 0 0 0 0
- Computer: 1 1 1 1 1 5
- Television : For TV, it depends if it is acceptable or not. If there is a show on that I like but a test the next day, it isnt acceptable because I end up watching it and losing sleep time. Although for the days that I watch for 1 hour, I believe that is pretty acceptable.
- Phone: I usually dont talk on the phone very much. I prefer instant messengers like msn and if I do talk on the phone, it usually isnt for more than an hour.
- Computer: The amount of time on the computer depends on what type of homework I have. Usually, I spend 1 hour each day on it without having to do essays or assignments that require research. A hour each day seems acceptable to me.
- 11. Health Triangle Age 15 Social 85 Physical 95 Mental and Emotional 79 I think I am a very active person. I enjoy playing sports like basketball and football very much. Im more of a sprinter than a long distance runner though. However, Im not a good swimmer at all. Socially, I am shy when I first meet someone. Once I get to know somebody, I am not shy at all and I have plenty of friends that I am happy with. Mentally and emotional is where I struggle. Academically, I am a good student and get good grades. Although, I lately havent been getting enough sleep, which might cause problems for me during the day. Physical Characteristics: Strong, Fast (at sprinting), Stays fit, Flexible Social Characteristics: Shy, Quiet person, Get alon
View more >
Microsoft power point 2010. Versiones de power point Power Point 2000 Power Point 2003 Power Point 2007 Power Point 2010 Power Point 2013
MICROSOFT POWER POINT GIANCARLO CIANI. VERSIONES DE POWER POINT Power point 2000 Power point 2003 Power point 2007 Power point 2010 Power point 2013
Stefano Castro Cabrera – Practica 1. Power Point 2002 Power Point 2003 Power Point 2007 Power Point 2010 Power Point 2013