Different styles of adverts
out of 5
Post on 15-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. DIFFERENT STYLES OF ADVERTS BY AMANDA ROBINSON
- 2. HUMOUR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gIOCY VDLnQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27EtwIv6N8 These adverts intend to make the viewer laugh at them because they are so silly and so unrealistic at times. The Extra chewing gum advert is funny because the pizza has fallen in love with the man and he is trying to stop the pizza talking and he wants to spend time with his girlfriend. The beer advert adds so much humour to opening beer in many different ways and is a little bit provocative because the lady seems to be using the lower part of her waist to open the beer bottle and the men are all looking weirdly at her but in reality she used her belly button.
- 3. SHOCKTACTICS Shock advertising or Shockvertising is a type of advertising that "deliberately, rather than inadvertently, startles and offends its audience by violating norms for social values and personal ideals". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c MRFIU_sADI These shock advertising adverts make the viewer feel uncomfortable so that they will act on their uncomfortableness so they will change their lifestyle. It makes them scared that they will be pulled out of life by their habit of smoking leaving their loved ones alone and behind.
- 4. INTERTEXTUAL REFERENCES https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=GuJQSAiODqI https://www.youtube.co m/watch?v=XpW_htAKS P4 https://www.youtube.com/watc h?v=Uz5D-D7VYmY There are many intertextual references in the Marks and Spencer video for example MadonnaVogue was copied in a humorous way. Grease was also copied in the bedroom sleepover scene in which they are singing Sandra Dee.
- 5. SURREALISIM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msMehuZ o3x8 Surrealist filmmaker David Lynch had a side-line business making TV commercials, many of which played off of the themes and narrative style of his films. For example, his "Third Place" commercial released in 2000 for the Sony PlayStation 2 videogame system included floating heads, a talking duck man, and long corridors filmed in black and white. It didn't show a PlayStation or any video game screen shots, though. The advert is saying that if you get the PlayStation it will take you to a new world that is not really real. It will be magical.
View more >
Different leadership styles for different organizational ... ?? · Different Supervisory Styles for Different Organizational Levels – page 1 ... A Phenomenological Case Study Bruce E. Winston, ... leadership, values
I never knew there were different styles of learning. I ... I never knew there were different styles