95C10 WHH 240-VG1 PERFORM OPERATOR MAINTENANCE ON A 12-GAUGE SHOTGUN
out of 8
Post on 21-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG1 PERFORM OPERATOR MAINTENANCE ON A 12-GAUGE SHOTGUN
- Slide 2
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG2 ACTION Perform operator maintenance on a 12-Gauge shotgun.
- Slide 3
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG3 CONDITIONS A 12-Gauge shotgun. Cleaner, lubricant preservative (CLP), rifle bore cleaning compound (RBC), general purpose lubricating oil (PL special) and linseed oil. A weapons cleaning kit and 12-Gauge bore brush. 12-Gauge cleaning swabs and cotton rags. A pencil. In a classroom environment, given:
- Slide 4
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG4 STANDARDS Inspect a 12-Gauge shotgun. Clean a 12-Gauge shotgun. Lubricate a 12-Gauge shotgun. Perform all procedures without damage to the shotgun or injury to personnel.
- Slide 5
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG5 INSPECT Disconnector Assembly Bore and Barrel Assembly Carrier Assembly Ejector (inside) Safety Sling Assembly Stock Bayonet Band Assembly Slide Arm Extension Trigger
- Slide 6
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG6 CLEANING / LUBRICATING Bore and barrel assembly. Metal components. Wooden components.
- Slide 7
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG7 UNUSUAL CONDITIONS Extreme cold climate. Hot and humid climate. Hot and dry climate. Infrequent firing. Immersion in water.
- Slide 8
- 95C10 WHH 240-VG8 REVIEW / SUMMARIZE Inspecting the shotgun. Cleaning and lubricating the shotgun. Lubricating the shotgun under unusual conditions.
View more >
USPSA Rifle, Shotgun, and Multigun Rules Rifle Shotgun... · USPSA Rifle, Shotgun, and Multi-Gun Rules…