10 protein recipes
out of 12
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis is a collection of protein related recipes
- 10 Protein Recipes By Online workouts
- Strawberry Protein Bars With Raisins This is a favourite of mine, in this example we use Strawberry flavoured whey protein but it worked equally well with Raspberry and Chocolate flavours. Ingredients 4 scoops Strawberry Flavoured Whey Protein Powder 3/4 cup Raisins 1/2 cup Peanut Butter 3/4 cup Whole Milk 3 cups Oats Cooking Instructions Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Spread in a 9x9 baking pan lined with parchment paper. Place in the fridge and allow to set overnight. Cut into 6 equal squares. You can use chocolate whey protein powder instead of strawberry. In fact you can try various other flavours , if you have flavoured whey protein available. Serving Suggestions Makes 6 protein bars.
- 4 Ingredient Protein Bar An easy protein bar recipe with only 4 ingredients and minimal cooking. Ingredients 6 scoops of Whey Protein Powder, flavour of your choice 1 cup of Oat 16 ounces of Peanut Butter, Natural 6 Tablespoons of Honey Cooking Instructions Combine the honey and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Place this into a microwave and heat for 20 seconds. Stir and heat for an additional 20 seconds. Continue until the honey and peanut butter are soft enough to be mixed with the oats and whey. Next, mix in the whey protein powder and oats. Spread this mixture into a 9x9 pan. You may want to lightly grease the pan, or line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper. Place the pan in your fridge for an hour. Remove, cut into desired squares, and enjoy!
- PROTEIN PORRIDGE Ingredients Half a cup of oats 1 and half cups skim milk/soya milk 1 scoop whey protein 1 teaspoon honey Instructions In a small saucepan mix the oats and 1 cup of milk. Gently bring to the boil, stirring occasionally until thick. Remove from heat and stir in whey protein. Drizzle a little honey on top and cover with remaining milk. Additions Top off your protein porridgewith these topping ideas: Cinnamon : Before serving, sprinkle with half a teaspoon of cinnamon. Banana: Serve topped with chopped banana. Sultanas (raisins): Add when cooked.
- PROTEIN PANCAKES Makes 4 pancakes. Ingredients 1 cup raw oats 1 scoop whey protein 3 egg whites cup water 1 tsp cinnamon 2 packets sweetener 1 tsp baking powder Instructions Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Then pour onto a hot grill and cook like a normal pancake. An optional addition is to add some frozen fruit after the batter is blended
- OAT COOKIES Ingredients 1 cup oats 1 cup raisins 1 cup shredded coconut 1 scoop vanilla whey protein 2 egg whites mixed crushed nuts 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 banana, mashed 1 tbsp honey Instructions Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a cookie tray. Mix all dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately. Then combine. Form approximately 24 cookies and bake on the tray for 10-15 minutes until slightly browned.
- 6 Ingredient Protein Fudge a guilt-free treat Ingredients 1 oz Mixed Nuts 1/4 cup Soy Milk 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened) 1/3 tbsp Honey 1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein 2 tbsp Organic Peanut Butter Directions Combine all ingredients using a hand blender/food processor, mix in the nuts. Line baking pan with parchment paper, pour the batter Freeze for an hour then chop in Shape desired!
- Protein Blueberry Muffins Ingredients 1 large Egg 1 large Egg White 100 g Blueberries 1 tsp Baking Powder 3 tbsp Liquid Egg Whites 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce 2 tbsp Coconut Flour 1 rounded scoop Whey - Chocolate 1 cup Pure Almond Milk - Unsweetened Vanilla Directions 1. preheat the oven to 350F 2. mix all ingredients except blueberries together 3. gently mix in blueberries 4. pour into 6 muffin cups and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until done 5. cool
- Chocolate Protein Packed Cake Ingredients 100 g Egg White 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder 1/2 cup dry Quaker Old Fashioned Oats 1 small Banana 1 packet Truvia Sweetener 1 block Unsweetened Natural Baking Chocolate 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Directions Mix all ingredients together and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes
- Chocolate Protein Fudge Ingredients 2 1/3 cups chocolate protein powder 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate square 1/2 cup butter 4 ounces cream cheese 1 ounce chopped pecans 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 teaspoons peanut butter 1/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute Directions Melt butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate in bowl in microwave and mix together very well. Add splenda and vanilla, mix well again. Add pecans and protein powder and mix. Place in a baking pan, press down and refrigerate. When cooled and hardened, cut into 20 square bars.
- Protein Banana Bread Only 6 ingredients in this recipe Ingredients 1 large Banana 1 packetWhole Foods Market Stevia 1 tsp Baking Powder 1 Free Range Large Brown Egg 1/4 cup Almond Meal Flour 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder Directions Mix all ingredients in a loaf pan, bake at 180c for 30 minutes.
- More websites Bicep workouts Healthier today Men issues Online workouts
View more >
Super High Protein Vegan Recipes ... Super High Protein Vegan Recipesâ€ came to be. I compiled everything