Post on 05-Jul-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Born in Glossop, Derbyshire in 1941.
- Inthe late 1960s Westwood met Malcolm Mclaren .
- Future manager of the Sex Pistols
- He introduced underground life of punk and rock.
- This inspired to design for that culture.
- Named twice British designer of the year.
- She studied one term at Harrow Art School
- Began to train as a teacher
- Taught school as a working designer
- Had five stores in total
- Shes considered to be in the Designer category.
Harrow Art School 4.
- A poloshirt starts at$100and up.
- A skirt ranges from$200to$400
- Shoes start at$200to$400
- Let it Rock 1971, now SEX made in 1974
- Too Fast to live ,too Young to die 1972
- Seditionaries' 1977
- Worlds end 1980
- More recently Westwood has opened stores in
- Los Angeles,Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
- Spring 2009 Collection Video
11. 80s Pirates 1981-1982 Buffalo Girls 1983 Punkature 1983 Witches 1983-1984 Hypnos 1984 Clint Eastwood 1984-1985 Mini Crini 1985 70sEra of the sex pistols Rock and ripped tees and jeans 12. Savage ->