welcome to my space!
Post on 30-Oct-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONabout two microblogging platform: Twitter and Cirip.ro - the educational perspective
2. 3. 4. 5. Microblogging is a collaborative technology 6. a new form of blogging, brief text updates, 140-200 characters, via Web, SMS, email, IM orthird party applications, real-time interactions between users 7. photo:http:// www.heikkironkko.com/images/yolehti_jaiku.jpg The best known microblogging services 8.
- Most popular microblogging systems
- Robust, elegant and simple
- More than 1 million users (for twitter)
- Numerous mash-ups
Social networking in 140 characters twitter 9. 10. 11. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pandemia/354115976/sizes/l/ Classroom community CollaborationProject Management Assessing opinion Conference / researchVirtual classroom Learning experiencesPersonal Learning NetworkExploring the languageReference services good points: 12. distr actingtime -consumingrude ad dictivenosocial educationalvaluebad grammarskillsprivacyspam meaninglesswithout a network bad points http://www.flickr.com/photos/80578657@N00/254923630/sizes/o 13. Romanian Twitosphere 14. A Romanianmicroblogging platform 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20.
- You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.
- Clay P. Bedford
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53454935@N00/37039048 21. 22. Thank you! Gabriela Grosseck University of the West Timisoara http:// grosseck.blogspot.com www.twitter.com/ggrosseck www.cirip.ro/u/Gabriela Carmen Holotescu University Politehnica Timisoara Manager Timsoft Timisoara blog:www.timsoft.ro/weblog www.twitter.com/cami13 http://www.cirip.ro/u/cami13