Upload: 911-document-archive

Post on 30-May-2018

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

• 8/14/2019 T8 B16 Misc Work Papers Fdr- Web Articles Re 9-11 Alt Info 148

1/5

The Memory Hole > On 9/11, CIA Was Running Simulation of a Plane Crashin... Page 1 of 5

rescuing knowledge, freeing

On 9/11, CIA Was Running Simulation ofa Plane Crashing into a Building

& 3 S & Associated Press picks up story first reported by The Memory Hole [see below]

> Here's another admission which destro ys thegovernment's l ie that it couldn't po ssibly have foreseenthe use of planes to ram buildings.The National Law Enforcement and Security Institute w i l l beholding a conference called "Homeland Security: America'sLeadership Challe nge" in Chicago on 6 Sept 2002. The starspeaker is Rudolph Giuliani. One of the other speakers isCIA man John Fulton. Here is the cruci al sentenc e from thepromotional literature for the conference:

O n t h e m o r n in g o f S e p te m b e r l l t h 2001, M r. Ful ton and h is team atthe CIA were run nin g a pre-plann ed s imulat ion to explore theemergen cy response i s sues that wou ld he created i f a p lane were tos tr ike a bui ld ing .

Fulton's entire passage from the promotional literature

John Fulton - Intelligence Networking & AnalysisOn the morning of September llth2001, Mr. Fulton and histeam at the CIA were running a pre-planned simulation toexplore the emergency response issues that would be createdif a plane were to strike a building. Little did they know thatthe scenar io would come true in a dramatic way that day.Information is the most powerful tool available in thehomeland security effort. At the core of every initiativecurrently underway to protect our country and its citizens isthe challenge of getting the right information to the rightpeople at the right time. How can so much information from

7/16/2003

2/5

fhe Shadow Commission Page 1 of 2

THE SHADOW COMMISSION ON 9-11-2001i^mmWalking the Cat Back

Team B Analysis

Issue #5:Was there a risk assessment failure by thePresident?It is the job of the President, assisted by his principal aides and National Securitto assess risks posed by various threats and take app ropriate coun ter-measures.Arab Jihadists simultaneously bombed two US Embassies in August 1998, attenunsuccessfully to blow up the Los Angeles Intern ationa l Airport in January 200blew a forty foot hole in the USS Cole in O ctobe r 2000, there could be no minimthe risk of subseq uent bomb ing attacks on Am erican targets. B etween May a n d .2001, the FB I issued no fewer than three sets of warnings.One possibility recognized by various agencies of the US Government wa s that acivilian aircraft might be crashed into a building. For example in July 2001, Pre;Bush's security planners considered the possibility of such an aerial attack againPresident Bush an d other heads of state meeting at the G-y summit in Genoa.Such threa t pla nn ing was not ju st limited to overseas targets. Prior to 9-11-2001North Am erican Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) planned scramblinginterceptors to respond to the simulated highjackings of two airliners ( and, in oscenario, shoo ting down the airliners) bu t postponed the exercise after 9-11. A l s

3/5

The September 11 Atrocities Page 1 of 3

home

The September 11 AtrocitiesFranklm Freemancopyright the author 2002, 2003Y ou may download th e article for your ow n use,and reproduce it, as a whole or in part (but include thefull copyright notice), on non-commercial web sites

Birth of a Notion?In September 2000 the neo-conservat ive think-tank Project for the New Amer icanCentury produce d a docume nt called Rebu ilding A m e rica 's Defense s. This paper lamentedthe post Cold-War decline of the US armed forces, and pushed for a revitalisation inorder to cement America's posit ion as the dominant world power.But "the process of transformation," th e paper said, wa s "likely to be a long one , absentsome catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor". (My emphasis.)One year later such an event happened.The think-tank, set up in 1997, and the paper itself, we re backed by such hawks of thecurrent US regime as Donald Rum sfeld, Paul W olfow itz, Richard Pe rle and Dick Cheney.

"On 9/11, CIA Was Running Simulation of a Plane Crashing into a Building"This story first appeared in promotional literature for a conference entitled "HomelandSecuri ty: Amer ica 's Leadership Challenge" (Chicago, 6 Sept. 2002). Further details weregiven in an Assoc iated Press release on 22 Au gu st 2002 . On the morning of 11 Sept. 2001,CIA manJohn Fulton and his team at the National ReconnaissanceOffice (NRO) wererunning a "pre-planne d simu lation" of the accidental crash of a small business jet into theNRO headquarters at Chantilly (where they were located). This is just four miles fromWa shington Du lles Airport, where Flight 77 took off at 8:10 a.m., just 50 minutes beforethe exercise wasto begin. It struck the Pentagon around 9:40 a.m.(The story can be found at http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/cia-simulation.htm)

7/16/2003

4/5

C-130 Page 1 of 4

Were the planes on 9-11 being remotely controlled from C-130 carrierplanes?From ww w.m ovement.v21net .co.ukFrank Levi, April 2002Since 9-11 there has been much speculation that the planes were being f lown by remotecontrol. If you are not familiar with these theories you canread a fairly good summaryhere: http://wwjLmpvement.y21^^In a previous article I have noted thesuppression of video evidence at thePentagon(there were at least 2 videos of the attack which were confiscated and withheld by theFBI) andspeculated that this was to cover up the C-130 carrier plane w hich was flyingdirectly above the Boeing as it f l ew into the building. At least oneeyewitness saw t: "Hebelieves it flew directly above the American Airlines jet, as if to prevent two planes from appearingon radar while at the same time guiding the jet toward the Pentagon."Y ou can read more at: http;//www.mpvem ent !y_2^net.^o.uJ

5/5

The People's Investigation of 9/11 Page 1 of 4

|J1V Jgminvestigation of 9/1 1I Investigations | Outreach | Forumjjst

Sett ings A l

Feature: The U.S. Government, Not the Hijackers, 'Chose1 the Date of theby Barbara HoneggerFrom th e start, th e Bush Adm inis trat ion ha s insisted that anything l iketh e ' p l ane s - as - we apons ' scenario o f 9-11 wa s 'unth inkab le ' before 9-11. That's a Huge Lie. On Sept. 11, 2001 they had a brand newcounter- terror emerg ency respo nse plan in p lace at the P entagon forexact ly that scenario, and had a counter- terror 'wa rga m e' set to beginon exact ly that scenar io that very morning in the nat ion 's capito l .This brief sets forth th e growing reasons to bel ieve that th e date fo rth e attack w as no t 'chosen' by the hijackers a t all, but that one ofthem learned that a counter-terror wargame/exercise s imulat ing ascenar io like the one that actual ly took place on 9-11 w a s planned fo rthat morning, a n d then ' p iggybacked ' th e " real thing" on top of i t.Here a re some of the crit ical 'burning data points':1) Mil i tary a ircraf t ha d more than enough time - nearly three quarterso f a n hour -- to respond to and intercept th e 9-11 Pentagon planeafter all key decis ion makers were 100% certa in th e Twin Tower hitsha d been terrorist at tacks and that Flight 77 had also been hi jacked,but didn't do so 'in time'. This is beyond comprehension over th enat ion 's capita l unless some previous piece o f informat ion or mentalset led them to assume the Pentagon plane could not be a terroristvehicle, or at least confuse them as to whether i t was or not. If thoselooking on from inside th e Pentagon a s 9-11 unfolded believed flight77 was , o r might be, part of a "Red Team " counter-terror exercise setfo r tha t very morning, it would expla in th e otherwise incompre-hensible delay, a lmost to the point o f paralys is , in effectivelyscrambling interceptors.2) For the above to be the case, an actua l counter-terrorists imu la t ion /wargame/exerc ise had to have been planned fo r that verymorning, 9-11. More spec if ically, it would have had to have been acounter- terror is t wa rga me involving the same or a very s imilarscenar io as what a ctua l ly began to take place - i.e. a plane or planescrashing into a bui ld ing or bui ld ings in the Washington, D.C. area.3) The above, in fact, did happen. O n Au g. 22, 2002 A ssocia ted Pressra n the fo l lowing story (vers ion carr ied in A i rD isas ter .com): "Top USIntelligence Agency w as to simulate plan e crash into gov't bldg. onSeptember 11, 2001. U.S. intgelli- gence agency w a s planning a nexercise las t Sept. 11 in which an errant a ircraf t would crash into oneof its buildings. Full story a t:ht tp : / /www.a i rd isas ter .com/news/0802/22 /news.shtml4) Af ter reading th e above art ic le about NRO's pla nne d 9-11 exerciseon a scenario s imilar to what actual ly happened that morning, I wascertain that th e 'revelat ion' w a s a 'par t ia l hangout ' - i.e. that otherfederal ag encies in the D.C. area, both military a nd civilian, a lso had'wa r gam e s ' on the plane-into-bui lding scena rio scheduled for themorning o f 9-11.

In w h a t the governmentdescribes as a bizarrecoincidence, on e U.S.intelligence agencywas planning anexercise last Sept. 11in which an errantaircraft would crashinto one of itsbuildings. But the causewasn' t terrorism i t wasto be a simulatedaccident.Agency was to s imula tepjane crash on September11.

Military Aircraft Had 45minutes to respondAF T ER they were 100%certain the TwinTowers were hit andFlight 77 had beenhijacked.

A military counter-terrorist wargame wasplanned for that day.As 9/11 took place, itseemed like a militaryexercise to some.

Dick Cheney wascharged by PresidentBush on May 8, 2001(Time magazine) tolead a high-level taskforce identifyingth e US's vulnerabil i t iesto domestic terroristattack an d f igure o u tways to fix them.Who was ' in charge ' ofth e 'plane(s)-into-bui lding(s) 'counter- terror'exercise ' th e morningof Sept. 11.?Dick Cheney. That'swhy Cheney was in theWhi te House Sit Room;an d wh y PresidentBush kept reading togrammar school kids inFlorida long after heshould have instantlybroken it off to performhis emergenc y duties

Cheney aCheney an d hDivision SA iPSYOCHOPATGOVERNMENTCheney a n d I 1 *Division G ousing serviceito_achieve th (- D r e a mwe a vCheney and ^Division Re|U.S. GovernrrHijackers, 'Ch9-11 A t tacksCheney a n d t >Divis ion Re|U.S. Go v e r n r rH jackers, ..'Ch9-1.LAttacks.Cheney an d bDivision Re|U.S.. GoyernrrHijackers, 'C h9-11 AttacksCheney and hDivision Re|U.S, Go ye r n r rHijackers, 'Ch9-11 At tacksCheney a n d r>Division RE- medcherk (Cheney and l\ n A di- Adr ian (41)Cheney a n d f>Division A d imatter of fact- Jamie fromCheney a n d r>Divis ion A d iRumsfeld 's P;Cheney a n d r>Divis ion A di- medcherk (