sony india pvt ltd
out of 13
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Presentation on: Sony India Pvt. Ltd. (A business unit of Sony Corporation)Presented to: to Prof. A. A. Khan Presented by: by Dean, BIITM, Rajan Singh Bhubaneswar MBA 3rd Sem. Roll No: 1106258077
- 2. About CompanyCompany ProfileMarketing MixBrand AmbassadorObjective of project.Competitor AnalysisConclusion
- 3. About Company Sony India Pvt. Ltd. is one of the business units of Sony Corporation in India. The Registered Office of Sony India Pvt. Ltd. is in New Delhi. There are also 23 branch offices available in 23 city of India. In India Sony outsource the manpower from Superwell services.
- 4. Company Profile Sony Corporation, commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Knan Minato, Tokyo, Japan. It ranked 87th on the 2012 list of Fortune Global 500. Sony Corporation is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group. The Sony is a Japan-based corporate group primarily focused on the Electronics, Game, Entertainment, and Financial Services (such as insurance and banking) sectors.
- 5. Marketing Mix (4ps) Product Price Place Promotion
- 6. Product: Consumer electronics, Semiconductors Video games Media/Entertainment Computer hardware Telecom equipment Accessories Financial service insurance, banking, credit finance and advertising agency.
- 7. Price: The price of the Sony product is more than compare to other companys product. It gives more benefit with compare the price it takes. The price of Sony products is less flexible with compare to other brand.Place: In all over the India there more than 25000 distributors selling the Sony product.
- 8. Promotion: Sony promote their product by giving festive offer on their product, price discount, lucky draw coupon. Example: this DP & Diwali the company was giving a pen drive + lucky draw coupon + price discount.Brand Ambassador:Deepika Padukone is the brand ambassador forSonys camera.Kareena Kapoor is the brand ambassador forSony vio (laptop).
- 9. Objective of project To know the consumer behavior about the product. To know the kind of feature & service providing to get loyal customer. To know the competitor strategy against the Sony & that effects Sony sales or not. To kind of promotion that using the distributors & what is their behavior about Sony brand in between so many brands.
- 10. Competitor Analysis There is two most competitor in panel Samsung & LG. In case of Camera Nikon & Canon is strong competitor. For capturing the panel market LG giving the IPS panel at a low price & Samsung giving the full HD on maximum model at low price. But in case of home theater or music system there is no any competitor of Sony brand. It covers the 95% market of India.
- 11. Conclusion After completing my project lastly I conclude that Sony India Pvt. Ltd. is the one of the leading company in Indian market but because of Samsung entering in every electronic sector Sony sales reduced in case of LED & LCD & also in Mobile sector. Next, the customers are rightfully aware of the products and services of the brand before they are willing to buy the products. Internet has been a good way of displaying the models and customers get an opportunity to select the models from there within and then they opted to buy it from the retailers. During my internship I got to experience that 90% of the digital cameras sold were of Sony and this proves that customers trust and choose Sony more compared to other brands. Finally the service provided on various occasions by the company after Sales were also very satisfying for the customers.
View more >