resume of chris waldron 2013
out of 13
Post on 22-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 1 Hello
- 2. 2 I like stories the resume of chris waldron M:0412 374 050 E:email@example.com Storytelling creates compelling experiences that build human connections. Stories help us to understand complexity. Stories can enhance or change perceptions. Stories are easy to remember... and engage our feelings... Storytelling enables individuals to see brands in a different light, and accordingly take decisions, and change their behaviour in accordance with these new perceptions, insights, and identities. Great stories, though just dont happen; they are designed.
- 3. 3 In previous lives I have been Senior Designer, Art Director and Creative Director. I am restless, but rarely bored. I have a culture of thinking and doing. I believe in ideas. I work locally and think globally. I never stop trying to do it smarter and better. My enemy is average. I have the determination to make everything I do to be the best it can be, and often that means lots of discussion. I am about results. I get excited by a blank bit of paper and what it might become - by the idea/s I might scribble down and how it can evolve into a big idea. I dont require supervision. I collaborate. I listen with both ears. I mentor and learn during the same conversation. I fight for the best ideas, even if they arent mine. I have some impressive skills and experience. I am passionate about what I do, about new ideas and other things. I love to work, play and laugh. If this sounds like you want in a relationship, we should talk. A bit about me
- 4. 4 creative Director outerspace design and advertising April 2001 - June 2001 Led rebranding effort and responsible for ensuring projects were on brand for Plumbing Plus and LivingWell Health Clubs. Where I have been enemyenemy M Y I S A V E R A G E 4 creative Director BrandHOUSE March 2001 - present Clients include Harrison Investments WA, The Well at Camberwell and Department of Business and Innovation, Government of Victoria among others. creative director big dog creative July 2012 - September 2012 Responsible for ensuring all creative is to a high calibre for such clients as Arts Centre Victoria, TTI (Trade Tools International), Sunseeker Yachts and Coca-Cola Amatil.
- 5. 5 My clients: past and present. While running BrandHOUSE I continue to be responsible for all work, from concept to delivery and everything else in between. Some of those clients include: Amalgamated Casket Company Attitude Edge Color Technology Solutions Curriculum Corporation Curtin University of Technology Design & Print Marketing Harrison Investments Oceania Higer Skills and Education Group, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development Gorton Communications Group Melbourne Netball Motorcare Services Australia National Curriculum Board Office of Learning and Teaching, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development Office of Training and Tertiary Education, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development Purple Planet / Funline Merchandise Co. Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd SKTU The Classic Cinema, Reading Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd The Well at Camberwell Ti Amo Cosmetics International Victorian Qualifications Authority, Department of Education and Early Childhood Development PROTECTION active bushfire
- 6. 6 150g i PROTEINenriched ShampooSLS & SLES free 250ml conditioner FACE WASH PROTEIN enriched Experience: Having trouble setting up interviews. Need money. Might donate some blood. Eating another can of baked beans. register create upload/ post/search interview job. liketowin1of5digitalresumes + + + + Kent & curwen PinstriPe suitau$2,295.00 since 1934, canali has been meticulously crafting its richly wowen ties and distinguished suits just outside of milan. they have perfected their presidential elegance through impeccable tailoring and exquisite textiles. a classic softly textured stripe 2 button single breasted suit. super 130s, 250 g wool comes with a single pleat and a 6 inch drop in the trousers. side vents on the jacket. regular, short and Long fittings. whats new gift shop cLothing LaBeLs stores autumn cataLogue customer service contact hb club join the cLuB terms + conditions privacy statement careers careers at henry Bucks positions vacant stores meLBourne fLagship store sydney adeLaide mosman toorak viLLiage meLBourne airport cLearance outLet site information privacy statement terms + conditions company history vision + vaLues proud supporers offollow us suits wear it with lord mayors charitable foundation kent & curwen prince of wales check suiz canali classic soft stripe suit Zegna ribbon stripe 2 Button suit richard james plain wool suit hackett puppytooth 2 Button suit
- 7. 7 WHAT W i n e Search Wine Reviews Top Drops Wineries Latest News Favourite Expert AdviceShare Contact Us Favourite Expert AdviceShare Contact Us Top Drops PENFOLDS GRANGE SHIRAZ 2004 5 RATING TYPE WHAT Red REGION South Australia Pa veratesto experitis magnate mporum ipsum rerumquo volutectem simaio. Ut que nis eictotatatio dolor sectem quiatur soluptis vendaerchil int, suntium fugit, conseni milictia doluptas pedio. Ro te ducietu rempore strumet offic tem evenditione nus aliqui idemporepe re landae voluptur, isciliquiseque et minim as alibus, et, sit utem. PRICE AUD $30+ to Favourite A A clean simple to navigate interface; improved legibility; graphic of reviewed wine is much larger and clearer; addressing accessibility concerns; for visual impairment, the user is able by tapping the large cap A to increase copy size and decrease by tapping the small cap A; and section icons have been redesigned for iOS 7 due to be released this Sept.
- 8. 8 Senior Designer / Art Director CBD Design, Newcastle Jan 1996 - Mar 2001 Accounts responsible for: BHP/OneSteel, Clever Events / Parramatta City Council, Garden City Kottara, Hunter Institute of Technology, Metroll Building Products, Mingara Recreation Club, Newcastle Entertainment Centre, Newcastle Port Corporation, Peter Kurts Estates. Achievements: As the incumbent agency in 2000, responsible for creative component of the Garden City pitch and successfully retained, with the responsibility of implementing a revised corporate identity with new press and outdoor. Launch of Mingara Ambassadors of Sport for Mingara Recreation Club. With a secondary goal to raise public awareness of Mingaras strong commitment to fostering and supporting the sporting achievements of local sportsmen and women. Creative pitch to Hunter Valley Wine Society, won work on a project by project basis. With previous experience of working as Art Director on Peter Kurts Estates, CBD Design with John Church Advertising tendered for the New South Wales portion of the account which we successfully won on a creative pitch. art Director Shapcott Advertising, Brisbane Feb 1993 - Sept 1995 Accounts responsible for: Devine Homes, First Provincial Building Society, Peter Kurts Estates, Project & Land, Tradelink. Achievements Campaign launch for Moreton Bay Heights, Devine Homes, which with only the first press ad having run once and no other supporting advertising, the estate with a total of 230 house and land packages sold on the first day of its release. Press and TVC campaign with supporting outdoor for First Provincial Building Society with Allan Langer. The campaign was launched under the umbrella of 'joining the winning team'. The campaign set the theme for all Society branding and gave staff and customers a positive additional approach to the society and its products.
- 9. 9 freelance Designer marketplace communications, brisbane July 1992 - Jan 1993 Accounts worked on: BMD Group, Hope Island Resort, McMaster Constructions, Prince Charles Hospital, Raine & Horne Project Marketing, South Bank Corporation, Queensland Water Board. freelance finished artist creative advantage, brisbane April 1992 - June 1992 Accounts worked on: Growforce, Carlton Crest Hotel (Brisbane). freelance finished artist young & Rubicam, Brisbane Aug 1991 - April 1992 Accounts worked on: Metway Bank, Royal Flying Doctor Service of Queensland, Williams the Shoeman.
- 10. 10 Transformational design triggers a change in the organisational culture of its clients to one of human-centredness, helping to transform organisations by giving them the capability to design experience from a human perspective. Transformational design does not claim to be a change management process, but aspects of participating in the design process may help to move towards the desired outcome. This process can
View more >