No. 49 Middle School Shang Fang. Unit 2 It’s the fastest train. Module 7 Planes, boats and trains.
Post on 18-Dec-2015
- Slide 1
- No. 49 Middle School Shang Fang
- Slide 2
- Unit 2 Its the fastest train. Module 7 Planes, boats and trains
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 5
- Slide 6
- Slide 7
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- Slide 11
- Slide 12
- Slide 13
- Slide 14
- Xiao Yaojin Park
- Slide 15
- bus passenger bus stop fare It is the cheapest /way to go there.
- Slide 16
- Slide 17
- train Train station It is the fastest/ way to go there.
- Slide 18
- Slide 19
- ferry ferry terminal It is the most interesting/ way to go there.
- Slide 20
- Slide 21
- plane airport It is the most comfortable/ way to go there.
- Slide 22
- bus bus stop ferry ferry terminal plane airport train train station passenger fare travel
- Slide 23
- Its the fastest /way to get to Xiao yaojing Park. Its the cheapest / way to get to Shanghai. Its the most interesting / way to go to Hong Kong. Its the most comfortable / way to get to London.
- Slide 24
- Guess the words according to their meanings Some place where you can wait for a bus bus stop
- Slide 25
- people on a bus or a train passenger
- Slide 26
- some place where you wait for a train train station
- Slide 27
- some place where you park ships ferry terminal
- Slide 28
- the money to buy a ticket. fare
- Slide 29
- ShanghaiLondon Hong KongAmerica
- Slide 30
- Read the passage and match the headings with the paragraphs. Paragraph1. Paragraph2. Paragraph3. Paragraph4. A.British Airways B.The Greyhound Bus C.The Shanghai-Pudong Express D.The Star Ferry
- Slide 31
- The Shanghai-Pudong Express 1.Whats the fastest train in the world? 2. Does the train from shanghai station to Pudong airport take eight minutes? 3. How long does the same journey take by car? The Shanghai-Pudong Express is the fastest train in the world. Yes,it does. The same journey takes about 30 minutes. Read in details for more information
- Slide 32
- British Airways 4.Why is British Airways one of the busiest international airlines? 5.Does Boeing747 travel longer than other planes? 6.How far is London from BJ? More than 32 million passengers travel On British airways planes every year. Yes,it does. A distance of over 8000 kilometres.
- Slide 33
- The Star Ferry 7.Whats the most famous ferry in the world? 8.Can you take the Star Ferry from Hong Kong to the island? The Star Ferry is the most famous ferry in the world Yes, I can.
- Slide 34
- The Greyhound Bus 9.Why do Americans like to travel by bus? Its the safest and cheapest way to travel.
- Slide 35
- The Shanghai Pudong Express fastest train, goes from to in takes 30 minutes, the most expensive Suppose you are a guide( ), introduce the transport in Shanghai,London, Hong Kong and America. To be a guide British Airways the busiest international airlines, the Boeing 747, the farthest, 8000 kilometres The Star Ferry the most famous ferry goes from to takes about the shortest, quickest, cheapest The Greyhound Bus fast, comfortable buses, the safest and cheapest millions of
- Slide 36
- Expo Central China will be held in Hefei.
- Slide 37
- Good morning,everyone. I am very glad to be your guide.My name is. Today We will go to Work in groups: Writing. Suppose you are guides in HF. Discuss how to travel in Anhui and write them down. And then report to your passengers. Jiuhuashan Tianzhushan Huangshan Hongcun
- Slide 38
- Dont forget the safety when you travel ! We love our homtown!
- Slide 39
- 1.Make a survey about the transport of the city which you are interested in and write a passage to introduce it to me. Homework: 2.Read the passage until you can retell it fluently.
- Slide 40
- Slide 41
- Dont forget the traffic rules. 1.Put the traffic rules in you heart, the safety will be in your hand. 2.Be close to the traffic rules, far away from the accidents. 3.Stop with the red lights, go on with the green lights.
- Slide 42
- From-to By Fare TimeComfortable Train RMB 110 8 hours Bus RMB 190 9 hours plane RMB 420 45 minutes trainRMB 15010 hours bus RMB 26012 hours planeRMB 510 1 hour trainRMB 1706 hours bus RMB 180 7 hours plane RMB 45040 minutes Wuhan --HF Changsha--HF Nanchang--HF Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to HF. you can come to HF by train, bus or plane. the train fare isso the cheapest way is by
- Slide 43
- Slide 44
- Read the passage and match the paragraphs with the headings. A British Airways B The Greyhound Bus C The Shanghai-Pudong Express D The Star Ferry 1 _______________ 2 _______________ 3 _______________ 4 _______________ C A D B
- Slide 45
- Slide 46
- huangshan Wanfo lake Hongcun tianzhushan Jiu huashan Tiantangzhai
- Slide 47
- 1. The shanghai-Pudong Express 2. British Airways 3. The Star Ferry4. The Greyhound Bus
- Slide 48
- 1 A taxi from Shanghai to the airport is cheaper than the train for two people. ( ) 2 A taxi from Shanghai to the airport takes eight minutes. ( ) 3 British Airways uses the Boeing 747 for long journeys. ( ) 4 The Boeing 747 travels longer than other planes. ( ) 5 You can take the Star Ferry from Hong Kong to the island. ( ) 6 Americans likes to travel by bus because its safer than going by car. ( ) Read and check the true statements.
- Slide 49
- The shanghai-Pudong express 1.Whats the fastest train in the world? The shanghai-Pudong express is the fastest train in the world. 2.How often does it go from SH station to PD Airport? It goes from SH station to PDAirport in eight minutes. 3.Is the train the fastest and most expensive way to go? Yes, its the fastest and most expensive way to go.
- Slide 50
- British Airways 4.How many passengers travel on british airways every year? More than 32 million passengers travel on british airways every year. 5.Is british airways one of the busiest airlines? British airways is one of the busiest airlines
- Slide 51
- The star ferry 5.Whats the most famous ferry in the world? The star ferry is the most famous ferry in the world.
- Slide 52
- Write a passage according to the table.
- Slide 53
- Write a passage to introduce the transportation of HeFei
- Slide 54
- Listen and retell Paragraph 1 fastest train, goes from to, in takes 30 minutes, the most expensive with two passengers
- Slide 55
- Listen and retell Paragraph 2 32 million passengers, British Airways planes, the busiest international airlines, the Boeing 747, the farthest, 8000 kilometres
- Slide 56
- Listen and retell Paragraph 3 The most famous ferry goes from to takes about the shortest, quickest, cheapest Other gofrom
- Slide 57
- Listen and retell Paragraph 4 fast, comfortable buses buy a ticket the safest and cheapest millions of
View more >
Module 7 Planes, boats and trains. Unit 1 Tony has the longest journey. ---Wei Hua in Jiashan No.1 Middle School.
TRAINS AND BOATS AND PLANES(BAR) 4/4 121234 -Burt ... AND BOATS AND PLANES (BAR) 4/4 121234-Burt Bacharach/Hal David Intro: First 2 lines Trains and boats and planes are
Trains, Boats Streams SAKSHI Trains, Boats Streams Trains Formulae: i) If a train of length l–metres moving with a speed of S–mps ...
The lunatic express discovering the world . . . via its most dangerous buses, boats, trains, and planes
Planes, trains, and automobiles! A Vehicles Guessing Game Planes, trains, and automobiles! A Vehicles Guessing Game Train Conductor: Dina Peters, M.S.
Miss Smith 7 th Grade Civics *pgs. 483-489. Trains/Railroads Planes/Airlines Trucks/Highways Boats/Rivers.