new york fashion week- couture series
out of 9
Post on 19-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. The Lawrence Blake Couture SeriesBRYANT PARK Lawrence Blake Event Management The Lawrence Blake Group LLC. (646) 481-8237 Office (206) 339-1854 Fax SEPTEMBER 12, NEW YORK FASHION WEEK
- 2. Event OverviewThe Lawrence Blake Couture Series is a one day fashion event occurring at TheBryant Park Hotel, a New York City and Fashion Industry landmark,incorporating four couture designers from around the world. Each designer willshowcase their Spring/Summer collection during a private runway presentation,with partial press and industry guest list management by The Lawrence BlakeGroup. Proceeds will benefit the National MS Society.ManagementThe Lawrence Blake Couture Series will be produced by The Lawrence BlakeGroup a New York City based Event Management and Corporate PublicRelations Company and Frocked Out a NY & NJ based Branding and CreativeStrategic Networking & Image Consulting firm.The Lawrence Blake Group has produced over one-hundred successful media events inNew York City in the past year alone.Frocked Out was founded by MODEL Sydney Cohan who has been coined as TheFashion Enthusiast for determination & love of her fashionable clients and will go toany length to use her savvy marketing skills to make sure her clients are representedand successful.Designers, models and outside contractors must receive approval before use of services.General agreements will be required for all parties providing services for thisevent. Any contractors requiring financial compensation will receive payment inthe form of a check issued by The Lawrence Blake Group either prior or at theconclusion of The Lawrence Blake Fashion Series.www.LawrenceBlakeFashionSeries.com
- 3. Sponsors:All costs for event will be covered through generous sponsorship agreements by our corporate partners. Event Concept:A one-day event featuring 5 individual runway presentations byinternational couture and national fashion designers. Five individual designers will present their Spring/Summercollections at pre-determined time-slots of 1 hour. Allequipment necessary for production will be provided. Designers are responsiblefor model bookings and filling each seat at their individual presentation. Event Location: Cellar Bar at The Bryant Park Hotel Date & Time of Series: Monday, September 12th, 2011, 4pm-10pm.General Admission: Fees: A donation booth will be set up inside the venue where guests can option to make cash/credit donations to the partner non-profit. The non-profit will run this table.Designer Fees: For designers to participate, they are required to pay a one-time registration fee of $300.00 USD prior to presentation date. This costs coverstheir individual addition to a calendar publication that will greatly increasepress coverage at their runway show.Closing Reception Fees: A closing reception will occur the same night, following the event and will require all general admission guests pay a minimumsuggested donation of $10.00 USD per person to benefit our partnered charity.This event will incorporate designers and other key members with the event in an attempt to provide a networking opportunity as well as an additional marketing opportunity for event sponsors. Staff & Security Necessary staff for this event includes key managerial positions andvolunteer staff. The Lawrence Blake Group will be responsible for hiring,staffing and compensating all staff members. The following positions will beutilized; General Manager, Operations Director and several internship based staff membersPrivate security will be contracted for the complete duration of this event.Tickets/Invites: General admission guests will be able to RSVP for individual presentations, once they arrive at the venue for their show, our staff will check them in. The Lawrence Blake Couture Series will ask guests to print their RSVPconfirmation. Each show will be limited to 150 guests, and 50 members of the press Sound: A staff DJ will provide music for the entirety of the event in addition tothe closing reception.
- 4. Participation SpecificsFashion DesignersHair & Make-up Sponsorship ModelsOnly four invited fashionThe Lawrence Blake Agency represented modelsdesigners will eligible to Couture Series will allow will be utilized to enhancepresent during the series. one company or salon tothe high-end appeal ofWere casting only completely provide hair and this event. Presentinginternational, couture make-up services forfashion designers will befashion designers. designers backstage. Inrequired to scout and hireDesigners will beexchange for providing allselected based on design these services, the company models necessary for theirethic, previous show will be able to promote atindividual presentation.successes, media reception the event as a headlineManagement will notand overall collection sponsor and will have a pre- provide compensation forstrength. The purpose of determined number of models. Compensationthis selection process is to seats at each presentation to packages are at fashionensure that this event willgive to their clients todesigners discretion.separate itself from the,attend this event. A confirmation withliterally, hundreds of otherFrockedOut has been made.show occurring during New This company can provideYork Fashion Week.agency signed models forModels, stylists, extras anddesigners who need help.assistants must be hired bythe individual designers.
- 5. VENUEThe Bryant Park Hotel Cellar BarThe Bryant Park Hotel is not only a New York City landmark, but is also highlyregarded among the elite fashion community. This venue has been chosen asthe location for The Lawrence Blake Couture Series because of its high-endappeal and generosity towards arts education. The Bryant Park Hotel will besigned on as a Headline sponsor, at our highest level of $10,000, complimentsof The Lawrence Blake Group.Donation of VenueThe Lawrence Blake Couture Series is very excited that The Bryant Park Hotelis able to donate their venue for a great cause. The event has prepared acomprehensive compensation package that will help boost The Bryant ParkHotels image during New York Fashion Week. This event will have a roster ofmedia coverage that covers markets from around the world! This internationalpress coverage will add to the image of a fashionable hotel and in return helpboost room bookings and event bookings at Cellar Bar.The Lawrence Blake Couture Series will incorporate celebrity designers toguarantee celebrity appearances throughout this event. The Lawrence BlakeGroup will create a full PR campaign to secure celebrity support for this event.Although The Bryant Park Hotel is donating their venue, The Lawrence BlakeCouture Series will set aside a portion of financial contributions fromcorporate sponsors to directly compensate the hotel. Additionally, we will usefinancial sponsorship dollars to purchase an open wine-bar package for theduration of the one-day event.Leading up to the event, The Bryant Park Hotel and Cellar Bar will be mentionedin all marketing, including but not limited to radio promotion, in-store designerevents, Lawrence Blake Event Management media events, newspaper andmagazine advertising and television interviews.Venue Layout and ConstructionThe Lawrence Blake Couture Series will examine the possibility of constructinga raised runway platform inside of Cellar Bar, depending on the flexibility of thevenue. Construction would go up one hour prior to the start of the event andwill be deconstructed at the close of the evening.If construction is not an option, we will utilize the space at hand, only bringingin additionally folding chairs to accommodate guests. Chairs will be removed atthe close of the event to ensure the venue is ready for any other scheduledevents at the venue. The greatest of care will be used to assure that the venuedoes not have a scratch from our additions.
- 6. A Fashionable Cause! The National MultipleSclerosis Society Of America to benefit!The Lawrence Blake Couture Series was founded in an effort to raise money forseveral health sector non-profit organizations.The health organization we have secured to partnership with isThe Multiple Sclerosis Society of America.This organization is dedicated to making people who sufferfrom multiple sclerosis mobile and assisting with the financial obligations that comealong with the diseaseBlake Harvey, Founder of The Lawrence Blake Group is personally affected bymultiple sclerosis as his mother was diagnosed more than ten years ago. What is MS? Multiple sclerosis (or MS) is a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system (CNS), which is made up of the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another. Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by the disease.
- 7. Headline Sponsors Two corporate sponsors will be able to completely headline all advertising andmarketing efforts on behalf of The Lawrence Blake Couture Series.Their name will be directly associated with the event, appear on the events step-and-repeat,and will be able to conduct any individual marketing campaigns to reachtheir demographic attending the event.The headline sponsors will also be the exclusive producer of our closing reception event at the end of theday. Headline sponsors may bring in additional marketing material and will notrequire approval from The Lawrence Blake Group. This highest level of sponsorship is valued at a $10,000 USD contribution to the event.In addition to the above mentioned, headline sponsor will receive a complimentary contract with Lawrence Blake Event Management to produce a media event benefiting their company, at no charge (valued between $1,500.00 USD - $5,000.000).Partner Sponso
View more >
Couture Collection - KOHLER . Couture Collection. by KOHLER High fashion is the inspiration behind the Couture Collection, an ensemble of new . faucet ranges from KOHLER
Stately Bridal Couture at this All New Boutique in Thane! for products Fashion Home >Mumbai >Fashion