narrative rough draft 1
out of 7
Post on 30-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Rough Draft 1
- Have your story checked by two members of your group.
- Write corrected by: somewhere on the page where you have room to write notes.
- Answer any questions asked under your name.
- Highlight the conflict, climax, and resolution
- If you are the second person proofreading, initial next to each part to agree with the previous person. If you disagree, circle the event(s) that you think it should be.
- Is each part described well?
- These narratives are supposed to be stories that defines who they are. Explain what the author is trying to say about their character through their story.
- Is it explained well? Explain.
- Is it in third person?
- Explain three things that you thought were good in their essay.
- Give and explain three recommendations on three parts of their narrative that can use work.
- When a narrative was checked by two people, give it back to the author.
- Authors: Consider the notes made for you, and rewrite your story into rough draft 2.
- Have Rough Draft 2 ready to be checked by next time.
View more >
Turn in: Narrative Peer Revision Narrative Rough Drafts Narrative vocab if did not submit last week Narrative Final Draft due on http://healdlogin.com