Mobile Marketing Strategies Real-Estate
Post on 09-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLearn how you can apply text messaging marketing to your realestate career.
- 1.MOBILE MARKETING/TEXT MESSAGING MARKETING REAL-ESTATE
2. WHAT IS MOBILE MARKETING
- According tothe Mobile Marketing Association ," Mobile Marketing is a set of practices that enables organizations to communicate and engage with their audience in an interactive and relevant manner through any mobile device or network."
3. WHY IS MOBILE MARKETING SO POWERFUL
- According to the Director of Research at Nielsen Mobile,"People look at every text message they get", and they do so within 15 minutes.
- Can you think of any other advertising medium where you are almost guaranteed that every person targeted will see your message?
4. MOBILE MARKETING
- The point is to dream is engage in a meaningful two-way conversations with people who are truly interested and mobile marketing gives you that direct line of communication constantly.
5. WHAT IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO UTILIZE TEXT MESSAGING MARKETING ? 6. HOW DOES THIS WORK 7. BENEFITS
- Potential buyers text a "keyword" to the short code, and immediately get detailed home information sent to their mobile phone. More importantly, the listing agent (our client) receives the potential buyers' information in return. The buyers' info is stored in 2 locations:
- It is sent to the agent's cell phone in the form of a text message or email, allowing the agent to contact the buyer immediately.
- The buyer's info is also stored on encrypted servers and is available through the realtors' password-protected portal to the system.
- Realtors can use their data bases to transmit important information directly to their customers concisely and conveniently.
- Use Text messaging to send property updates, new listing alerts, promote open houses, and compile referrals to your database.
- The broadcast feature of the platform is obviously an innovative marketing solution, but the platform provides more than simple marketing., it is a powerful data aggregation tool for detailed market analysis.
- Each digital inquiry made by a potential customer results in a data set that includes the customer's contact info as well as the time and location from which the inquiry emanated.
- This real-time data aggregate allows for comprehensive analysis of customer behavior, helping to identify individual habits or larger macro trends of a target group that will help to focus and customize future marketing.
9. BY WAY OF EXAMPLETEXT MESSAGING MARKETING 10. MOBILE MARKETING
- Imagine that you are a realtor representing a property in South Chandler who, as all good realtors have always done, conducts his open house events over the weekend.
- You sign up with a text campaign and over the ensuing week, text campaign shows you that you have been receiving a preponderance of drive by inquiries on weekdays from 8:00 to 10:00 AM.
11. MOBILE MARKETING
- The light bulb goes on in your head and you realize that in this neighborhood parents are busy with soccer and baseball on the weekends, but have a free 15 minutes after dropping the kids at school during the week. You modify your open house schedule accordingly and execute the sale.
12. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE
- In order to achieve a website that will render on these smaller screen mobile devices a new set of code and standards has been developed and is totally different from the code your desktop website was built on.
- With the roll out of HTML5 you can now have a light weight version of your current website and display the most relevant pages to your mobile visitors.
- Having a mobile website will allow your pages to load much quicker and also be indexed in the new mobile search engines.
13. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE
- With the new (4G) bandwidth technology more and more internet searches are now being done on mobile devices (iphones, iPADs, Blackberrys and Androids) than on laptop or desktop computers.
- Google believes that in three years or so desktops will give way to mobile as the primary screen from which most people will consume information and entertainment.
- Your current website is not displaying correctly on the smaller screens of mobile devices.
14. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE
- Mobile searches are primarily for phone, contact and address information.
- Your visitors will not stay on a website if they have to do the pinch and pull
- Having a mobile compatible website will get you listed in the mobile search engines.
- Mobile websites are easier for mobile visitors to take action.
- 95% of current websites will not render correctly on mobile devices
- Your current site loads very slowly on mobile devices
15. WHAT IS A MOBILE WEBSITE
- As you can see having a mobile website just makes sense they will load quicker, be indexed in the mobile search engines and your visitors are more likely to do business with you because you will be able to display exactly what they are looking for.
16. WHY IT IS IMPORTANT FOR REALTORS TOO HAVE MOBILE WEBSITES MOBILE MARKETING 17. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE?
- You can provide a link to your mobile websites when visitors opts into your mobile list.
- Create introduction video introducing yourself (builds rapport and trust).
- Provide links to virtual tour (interior, exterior) of house.
- Pictures of (interior, exterior of house/property.
18. CLICK TO CALL TECHNOLOGY
- This new technology was developed exclusively for smart phone and mobile websites so visitors could easily make a phone call directly from their mobile website.
- Adds click to call technology to your mobile website so your mobile visitors can click your phone number and be instantly connected to you.
- Having click to call on your mobilewebsite will lead to more calls, clients and profits!
19. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE
- General Click to Call Feature: Add a link to your page that visitors can just click to call your phone number Tell a friend: Add a link to a page that allows your vistiors to recommend your website to their friends Driving Directions: Enable you vistitors to view step by step instructions to reach a specific location ( your office, home,etc.) from wherever they are. Add to Phonebook: Add a link that allows your vistors to click & add your contact details to their mobile phones Phone Book. Google Search: Add a google search box to your webpage Google News: Add a link to the latest news snippets covering diverse topics on your web page. Rss Feed: Add a link that allows vistors to click and view the latetest RSS Feeds from any website (RSS source) of your choice using Google Mobile RSS Reader Hcard: Add an hCard to your website to enable software on your visitors computer such as Microsoft Outlook to automatically read and store your contact information Maps: Video & MultimediaAdd audio clip: Add a short audio clip to your page. Add video clip: Add a short audio clip to your page. Add Youtube videos: Add a short audio clip to your page.
20. COMMON USES/MOBILE WEBSITE
- Tell a friend: Add link to your page that allow your vistors to recommend your website to their friends.
- Driving Directions: Enables your vistors to view step by step directions to reach a specfic location (your home office etc..) from wherever they are.
- Add To Phone Book: Add a link that allows your vistors too click and add your contact details to their mobile Phones, Phone book.
- RSS Feed: Add a link that allows your vistors to click and view the latest integrate twitter feeds, facebook activity and more to your mobile website.
- Hcard: Add an hcard to your website to allow vistors enable software on your vistors computer such as microsoft outlook to automatically read and store your contact information. AND MORE
21. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTER
- Ask yourself who do you know that doesnt own a mobile device? The figures and projections are staggering and therefore the early adopters of mobile websites will hold a tremendous advantage for not only revenues but also indexing and top placement in the mobile search engines
22. WHY MOBILE SITES MATTER
- World wide there are 4 billion people with cell phones.
- There are almost 5 times more mobile phones than laptops and computers.
- There are 272 million mobile subscribers in the U.S.
- Ninety-one percent of them keep their phone within three feet of themselves 24 hours a day, 365 days per week.
- Thirty-three percent would rather lose their wallet than their phone.
- And, most tantalizing, there are 29.1 million smart phone users waiting to be engaged with our marketing.
23. QR CODES 24. WHAT IS QR CODES
- How QR Codes Function Think of QR codes as the barcodes currently read by the cashier at your local grocery store. Those codes contain product information such as pricing, sku, inventory info, etc.; scanning the info enables them to move you quickly thru checkout, and if you are part of the grocery store loyalty/discount program, then it also uploads a history of your purchases to your account.
25. QR CODES
- This allows the grocery chain to provide you with special offers r