kiev medical university, (kiev) ukraine
out of 13
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. STUDY in UKRAINE MBBSUKRAINE MEDICAL EDUCATION CENTRE WEB: www.kievmemdicaluniversity.com
- 2. CONTENT Introduction MBBS About KIEV KIEV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, UKRAINE Advantages to study in Ukraine Eligibility and Admission Requirements Services to the students
- 3. Introduction MBBS Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, or in Latin: Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (abbreviated in various ways, viz. MBBS or MBChB, MB BS, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), MB BCh, MB ChB, BM BS, BM, BMed etc.), are the two first professional undergraduate degrees awarded upon graduation from medical school in medicine and surgery by universities in various countries that follow the tradition of the UKRAINE. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery are usually awarded as general/ordinary degrees, not as honours degrees, and as such the graduate is not classified as for honours degrees in other subjects.
- 4. KIEV Kiev is the largest and capital city of UKRAINE located in the north central part of the country on the Dnieper River. Kiev is the 8th largest city in the Europe.
- 5. KIEV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY Our foremost mission is to provide a world class education to our students. We have highly experienced teaching staffs which provides research-intense and interactive premises to the students. Leading in Quality Education and Research The KMU are connected with the medical knowledge and the varied activity of the medical profession. They express the union of the University faculties: those of Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmacy and Public Health. These are marks to confirm the Medical University-KMU as an Institution of higher education. They have representative functions and are always present on ceremonial occasions.
- 6. Advantages to Study in UKRAINE Ukraine is a peaceful European country with social harmony and good public security. Here international students enjoy high level of social security and European life standard, the Ukrainian government takes a tough stance on crime and law and order. The Ukrainian university officials also takes special care to provide international students with a safe study and living environment on campus. Study MBBS/medicine in Ukrainian universities is the cheapest, best, cost effective than the other countries like china, Russia or Bulgaria. Live and Study in Ukraine is less expensive, cheap, compared to nearby countries. It has European life standard still everyday expenses is half the price of any nearby eu countries. Ukrainian medical and engineering universities emphasize on Practical phase in Teaching, leads to better job prospects in Europe, India, America or any third world country. Ukrainian climate is wonderful round around the year, you will not feel sick here and surrounding nature is beautiful which leads to peace of mind during Study in Ukraine.
- 7. Eligibility and Admission Requirements Students who seek admission in the first year medicine should have passed higher secondary school certificate or 12 years of education with passes in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English. If English is not the applicant's principal language, he or she must produce an official record of pass in the English language. Acceptance of applications starts from 1st of March till end of November. All applications should be submitted with the certificate of education or its registered copy with indication of studied subjects and marks to the admission
- 8. The following necessary documents should be submitted before the admission: 1. Valid international passport 2. Application for entering the University 3. Personal particulars of the student entering the University 4. Original copy of certificate of secondary education with the list of having been studied disciplines, got marks and its translation into Ukrainian language. 5. Medical certificate about absence of contraindications for study at the higher medical institution of Ukraine 6. Insurance policy of Ukraine insurance company for rendering first aid 7. Photos sized 4x6 cm (8 pieces) 8. Receipt of payment for one year of study before the beginning of study at the University.
- 9. Services to the STUDENTS Each group of our students is received by the Official Representative of the university at the airport. According to Ukrainian laws, all incoming invited foreign students must be received at the place of arrival in Ukraine by the official representative of University.
- 10. Other services for Students 1.Receiving students direct from the airport, Assistance in Immigration Clearance in Ukraine 2.Reception of student by providing good transport from airport to the university hostel, Providing 1st day food on arrival. 3. Providing students immediate accommodation in the university hostel according to student choice. 4. Helping student to get flat near the university, in case he want to live in a separate flat. 5. Helping student pay their fees in the university without delay to get fast registration. 6. Helping student get student green card for the whole period of their studies. 7. Helping student get proper study groups with their friends. 8. Help in Medical Insurance, health care Test and Police registration. 9. Help students to get Student ID card, Hostel Card, International Student Card etc. 10. Opening of Bank Account in UKRAINE International Bank 11. Full Support during the entire period of study. 12. Orientation program for students in the local environment (City Tour)
- 11. THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION
View more >