How to recover trash Mac
Post on 27-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONHere are the steps to recover your lost trash data on your Mac. To know more:http://www.recovertrashmac.org
- 1. Recover lost files from trash bin with Mac recovery software http://www.recovertrashmac.org
2. Recover lost files from trash bin with Mac recovery software
- When emails and other items such as deleted files, photos, documents etc gets deleted, they still remain in the trash bin and from there they can be easily recovered as long the temporary space is not re-used by other programs. Situations come when we feel an urgent need of recovering the lost photos, documents and emails from the trash.
3. Reasons responsible for the loss of important files and documents from trash are:
- Deletion of files from Mac OS X
- Disk accessing permissions have been damaged
- Corruption of operating system
4. Recovering lost trash files
- People who do not know about the actual process of file removal are unaware of various things about file deletion and recovery. They believe that removing files from trash means that they are gone permanently. Due to this misconception, they do not make attempts of recovering the files. You can recover the files from trash if they are not overwritten by other files. Mac recovery software allows you to recover lost or deleted trash files within a few seconds.
5. Steps for recovering the lost trash files
- Step 1
- First of all, Mac data recovery software should be launched
- Step 2
- Now the volume should be selected for recovery of deleted data
- Step 3
- File type should be selected
- Step 4
- Now scanning should be started.
- Step 5
- Scanning with Mac recovery software recovers the deleted or lost files along with trash files. From there, one can restore the files at any specified location.
14. 15. System requirements of this software are:
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5, 10.4, 10.5, Snow leopard
- Requires a minimum RAM size of 256 MB
- Needs about 50 MB free space of hard disk
- Thank you
- For more information: visit