digital portfolios hthnc
Post on 01-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONShort workshop on students' digital portfolios
- 1. are you ready to talk about digital portfolios? /Users/bdixon/Desktop/pump-up.mov
- 2. what do we know? what do we want to know?
- 3. where are we now?
- 4. find examples 3 exemplary 3 incomplete
- The High Tech High Student:
- Maintains an updated digital portfolio that archives their work
- Creates a professional design that is both functional and aesthetic
- Includes an updated resume and personal statement
- Posts major projects with title/date, image/icon, abstract and links to work
- 6. Engaging Student in Refleciton Kolbs learning cycle (1984) play video: /Users/bdixon/Desktop/dissertation__video.mov
- 8. Reflection key words: I learned My perception What interested me This project changed my ideas about Others?
- 9. wordpress -professional design -updatable from anywhere -no more broken links -search engine friendly -accessible /Users/bdixon/Desktop/access.mov -portable
- 10. Be more constructive with your feedback! /Users/bdixon/Desktop/constructive-feedback.mov Evaluation brainstorm To rubric or not to rubric
- 11. fresh posting -authentic reflections occur closest to the actual event ELWM HTHNC Yes Man! tips and tricks
- 13. action steps
View more >