out of 11
Post on 19-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONAll the information about Cement paints is shared in this presentation. Knock yourself out :D
- CEMENT PAINTS Presented by : Akshay Dhingra Vishrut Gawri
- INTRODUCTION TO CEMENT PAINTS Cement paints are covered under powder paints which are used for exterior cemented walls, all types of masonry surfaces like Bungalows, Multistoried buildings, Bridges, Dams,Houses, Buildings of General Public, etc. and can also be used for Interior as well as exterior masonry cemented surfaces.
- HOW IS IT MADE? Process of Manufacturing: Formulations Cement Paint is a mixture of portland or white cement and lime with additions of mineral extenders, accelerator and water repellant substances. A typical formulation is as follows : White / portland cement 50-60%Calcite /Titanium Dioxide 10-15% Calcium Chloride 2 - 5% China Clay 10%
- PRECAUTIONS TO BE KEPT IN MIND WHILE APPLYING THE PAINT Water to be added just before use. Necessary to mix the paint from time to time while using it. Cement paints are mainly used over the plastered surfaces. Water to be sprikled time to time while setting paint Do not apply cement paint on surfaces which are already treated with whitewash, color wash and dry distemper unless the surface is thoroughly scraped and cleaned properly.
- APPLYING CEMENT PAINT Preparing the surface Clean the surface The surface must be cleaned of mortar droppings, dirt, dust, greaseand other foreign matters such as growth of molds, algae, moss bybrushing and washing. Efflorescence deposits must be cleaned also. Repair the patches Patches on painting area must be repaired by plastering followed by application of a coat of waterproofing cement paint on patches after wetting the surface completely. Clean existing paint/whitewash Clean old/existing surface, previously treated with whitewash and color wash thoroughly by scrapping all whitewash, color wash when water proofing cements paint is required to apply on existing surfaces.
- Do mixing thoroughly Step1: Mix cement paint and water in proper ratio Take 2 parts of cement paint and one part of water and stir thoroughly. Take care to add cement paint gradually to the water and not vice versa. Step 2: Add remaining water Add remaining one part of water to the mixture Step 3: Shake the solution Stir the solution thoroughly to obtain uniform finish.
- Apply first coat of cement paint Apply the solution Apply prepared solution with brushes or spray machine after cleaning and wetting cement or concrete surface. hake the solution during application and use it within one hour after mixing otherwise it would be thicken and affect the finish. Getting good finish Take care that the thickness of paint is uniform. Brush out the laps well and dampen the surface after days work. Apply second coat of cement paint After the first coat is set at least for 24 hours, apply second coat by repeating application process of the first coat. Do proper curing Since hardening of paint film depends on the availability of moisture for chemical reaction with cement, the water should be sprinkled on painted surface at least for two days.
- USES OF CEMENT PAINT Cement paint gives very good protection to all kinds of masonry surfaces from Ultraviolet rays present in sunrays It gives very good protection from severe climatic conditions like rain, heat, water, humidity, salt atmosphere near sea- shores, to all types of cemented walls, surfaces. It prevents growth of fungus and bacteria on masonry surfaces. It gives very good colour and pleasing appearance to all types of masonry surfaces. Cements paint hides out various surface irregularities, hair lining,roughness etc. thereby giving smooth and pleasing appearance to all cemented masonry surfaces where it is applied. Devor house, Canada
- AVAILABLE COLOURS QUANTITY (KG) COST(RUPEES) 20 550 25 650
- BENEFITS Economical Better performance for outdoor protection and decoration. Available in various colors and can match up with any shade. Has matt finish, an inexpensive way to cover large areas such as cellars and garages. No chance of drying it up since its available in powder form which is mixed into water before application. LIMITATIONS Not durable in comparison to Acrylic Paints (lasts upto 2-3 years). Colour fades away easily giving a displeasing look.
- DEALERS OF CEMENT PAINT IN DELHI M/s. Devi Dayal and Co. Lal Kuan,Delhi- 110006. 6. M/s. Bhagsons Paint Industries 18, D.L.F, Industrial Area,Najafgarh Road, New Delhi- 110001. Mehta Paints, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110029
View more >
CEMENT PAINTS - PAINTS I.INTRODUCTION: Cement paint is water based paint and is applied to either exterior or interior including brick work and concrete.
Cement Paints - Paints PRODUCT CODE : ... masonry surfaces like Bungalows, Multistoried buildings, Bridges, ... This scheme is based on single
Water repellent cement paint - ?· PROJECT PROFILE ON ... These paints which have largely superseded…
ACC Cement Aditya Birla Group Anmol Apolo Hospitals img. Cement Aditya Birla Group Anmol Apolo Hospitals Asian Paints ... Triveni Group Uflex Ltd UNICHEM Varroc Group-MINDA e' MILTON asian paints S u ZUKI
CONCRETO MATERIC CEMENT - ?· 120 1 3 Metropolis, paints for lifestyle, is the decorative division of…
PAINTS & PAINT SUPPLIES PAINTS & ?· 667 26 paints & paint supplies paints & varnishes 545 primer awlwash…
SNAPSHOT OF INDIAN COATINGS INDUSTRY – 2010/11 Paints, Berger Paints, Kansai Nerolac Paints, Akzo Nobel (ICI Paints) and Shalimar Paints
all interiors - Asian Paints Ltd Paints Acrylic Wall Putty or white cement and fine sand in the ratio 1:3 Premium Emulsion should not be applied on surfaces / substrates
CEMENT PAINTS - paints are used externally to prevent rain penetration, ... 3 Office Boy/Peon@9000 9,000 1 1 1 1 1 Total 1,29,000 13 13 16 16 16 8. ...