are you smarter than a 5 th grader? 1,000,000 5th grade grammar 5th grade p.e. 4th grade history 4th...
out of 26
Post on 22-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Are You Smarter Than a 5 th Grader?
- Slide 3
- 1,000,000 5th Grade Grammar 5th Grade P.E. 4th Grade History 4th Grade Science 3rd Grade World Religions 3rd Grade Art 2nd Grade Mathematics 2nd Grade Language Arts 1st Grade Animal Science 1st Grade Geography 500,000 300,000 175,000 100,000 50,000 25,000 10,000 5,000 2,000 1,000
- Slide 4
- 5th Grade Topic 1 Question / This mark informs the reader that what follows the mark proves, explains, or lists elements of what preceded the mark
- Slide 5
- 5th Grade Topic 1 Answer / Colon (:) Return
- Slide 6
- 5th Grade Topic 2 Question Name the two sports in The Great Gatsby that are played with a ball and a club.
- Slide 7
- 5th Grade Topic 2 Answer / Golf and Polo Return
- Slide 8
- 4th Grade Topic 3 Question What document contains, We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
- Slide 9
- 4th Grade Topic 3 Answer / The Declaration of Independence Return
- Slide 10
- 4th Grade Topic 4 Question / This realism story recounts the psychology of a man before he dies.
- Slide 11
- 4th Grade Topic 4 Answer / An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge. Return
- Slide 12
- 3rd Grade Topic 5 Question Fill in the blanks: Men and women were accused of being _________ and conspiring with _________ in The Crucible. Fill in the blanks: Men and women were accused of being _________ and conspiring with _________ in The Crucible.
- Slide 13
- 3rd Grade Topic 5 Answer Witches Satan (the Devil) Witches Satan (the Devil) Return
- Slide 14
- 3rd Grade Topic 6 Question In The Raven, once the raven was inside the house, he landed on what type of sculpture?
- Slide 15
- 3rd Grade Topic 6 Answer A bust (the sculpture of a Athenas head) A bust (the sculpture of a Athenas head) Return
- Slide 16
- 2nd Grade Topic 7 Question The number of people who chose the lucky ticket in The Lottery.
- Slide 17
- 2nd Grade Topic 7 Answer Two (Bill and Tessie Hutchinson) Return
- Slide 18
- 2nd Grade Topic 8 Question Stargirl read what non-fiction source to find people to be nice to?
- Slide 19
- 2nd Grade Topic 8 Answer / The Newspaper or Bulletin boards Return
- Slide 20
- 1st Grade Topic 9 Question Which story focused on the instincts of a dog?
- Slide 21
- 1st Grade Topic 9 Answer To Build a Fire by Jack london Return
- Slide 22
- 1st Grade Topic 10 Question What is the setting of The Great Gatsby? (Place and Time) What is the setting of The Great Gatsby? (Place and Time)
- Slide 23
- 1st Grade Topic 10 Answer New York (1920s) Return
- Slide 24
- Million Dollar Question Grade Level Topic Poetry of an American Master
- Slide 25
- 1,000,000 Question Walt Whitman wrote this poem about all of the people of America of which this is an excerpt, I CELEBRATE myself, and sing myself, and what I assume you shall assume, for every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
- Slide 26
- 1,000,000 Answer / Song of Myself Return
- Slide 27
- Thanks for Playing!
View more >