23 Free Twitter Tools Every Marketer Should Know
Post on 07-Aug-2015
- 1. 23 Free Twitter Tools Every Marketer Should Know
- 2. Management tools
- 3. HootSuite Hootsuite is a scheduling and management tool for social media. You can include 3 social profiles in a free plan. If you are a small business owner, the free plan would fit your bill. For agencies and large companies, there are Pro and Enterprise plans.
- 4. Buffer Buffer is also a scheduling tool for Twitter. But unlike HootSuite, you can pre- determine your post time for every day on Buffer. Like Hootsuite, this tool also offers free analytics of your tweets. Buffer free plan comes with one social network. If you want to add a second one or more, you need to go for the premium plan.
- 5. URL Shortening tools
- 6. Bit.ly Bit.ly is great for dealing with Twitters 140 character restriction. It also offers an analytics dashboard for your links.
- 7. Snip.ly Snip.ly is also an URL shorter tool like Bit.ly, but it has an advanced feature of content curating option. Lets take an example how Social Media Examiner uses Snip.ly to curate content and at the same time share their own content.
- 8. Analytics Tools
- 9. Twitter Analytics Twitter has an in-built analytics tool for Twitter users. You can track your followers, tweets and even cards on the dashboard.
- 10. Tweriod This tool analyzes when your followers log on to Twitter and suggests you the best time to tweet.
- 11. SocialBro Its an analytics tool for Twitter, which also shows you the best time to tweet. Apart from that, you can track your unfollowers with the tool.
- 12. Content discovery tool
- 13. BuzzSumo BuzzSumo is a content discovery tool that lets you know the viral content for any given time range. This tool is a must have for content curation.
- 14. Topsy You can find the recent and relevant tweets for a given keyword with this tool. Additionally, it shows keyword search volume and sentiment analysis.
- 15. Monitoring tool
- 16. Twilert This tool keeps a track of keywords used on Twitter and send you alert emails on a given keyword every time its mentioned on the platform. This tool offers a 30-day free trial.
- 17. Klout Klout shows your influencer score on the platform. You also can monitor other influencers on the platform.
- 18. Mention Its a listening tool that tracks all your mentions on Twitter.
- 19. SumAll You can sync your Twitter account to SumAll to get emails on your Twitter growth.
- 20. Twitter Chat tool
- 21. TweetChat Tweet Chat is a hosting platform for your Twitter chats. You also can follow, reply, RT and favorite from this tool.
- 22. Twitter newspaper tool
- 23. Paper.li Its a unique tool that collates tweets based on some specified keywords and publish them in an online newspaper style format. It also publishes your paper.li daily automatically on Twitter.
- 24. Competition analysis tools
- 25. Riffle This browser plugin offers data visualizations for any tweep. This tool is great for competition analysis, as it shows stats about the user, hashtags they use, links they share and many more.
- 26. Twitonomy Twitonomy offers an advanced analytics dashboard for your Twitter activities as well as that of your competitors. You can find engagement and follower insights on the dashboard.
- 27. Hashtag discovery tool
- 28. Hashtagify This tool would show you top hashtags related to a keyword.
- 29. Hashtracking This tool comes with a 30-days free trial option. It also shows you the most popular keywords and their search volume on Twitter.
- 30. Follower insights tool If you want to know who follows who on the platform, this tool is a must-have for you.
- 31. Followerwonk This Moz tool gives you detailed insights about your followers including their geo-location, gender, most active times etc.
- 32. Unfollowers This tool keeps a track on who unfollows you on Twitter and sends you a daily report.
- 33. Image tool
- 34. Unfollowers This tool keeps a track on who unfollows you on Twitter and sends you a daily report.
- 35. Canva Canva is a designing tool. There is a default Twitter image layout. You just need to design your image on the given format.
- 36. Thank You For Watching Visit Us At Techshu.com
View more >