out of 35
Post on 31-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- You and the people you know are going to travel anyway, doesnt it just make sense to
- get paid on that travel?
- make a substantial amount of your personal travel tax deductible rather than paying for it with after tax dollars?
- travel as an insider, with potential perks and benefits, rather than as an outsider?*
- WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO THROW MONEY AWAY FOR NO REASON?
- * Under California law, effective January 1, 2007 new California RTAs will not be qualified or entitled to receive travel discounts, reduced prices or preferential treatment not generally available to the general public. In compliance with this law, California residents becoming RTAs on or after January 1, 2007 will not receive credentials from YTB.
- Earn 60% of the commissions from all travel booked on your website
- Own your own travel business with a company supported website
- Benefit from the greatest referral compensation plan in the industry
- The YTB companies offer two unique and powerful business opportunities, that of an online travel agency (RTA) and that of an independent marketing representative or (Rep).The travel agency opportunity hasan initial fee under $500 and a monthly license fee of $49.95. There is no fee or travel agency purchase required to become a Rep. You may choose to participate in one or both opportunities. The YTB Business Opportunity So unique, its two businesses!
- The Companies
- YTB Travel Network The Online Travel Agency
- Founded in January 2001 with the goal of becoming the worlds largest travel company by 2011
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of YTB International, a publicly-traded company (YTBL.PK)
- The Founders J. Lloyd Tomer YTB Founder The Coach Scott Tomer YTB Founder CEO, YTB International J. Kim Sorensen YTB Founder CEO, YTB Travel Network Kim Coach Scott
- $2 Million for the entire year of 2003
- $2 Million per week in 4 th Quarter 2006
- Staff grew from 18 in 2003 to over 140 in 2006 New Home Office Wood River, IL 122,000 sq. ft.
- 1.3 trillion dollar U.S. industry
- Baby Boomers are entering retirement 1 every 8 seconds
- Fastest-growing commercial internet segment
- Everyone loves to travel!
- You earn 60% of the commissions for travel booked on your site Your Personalized Travel Site
- Our partners are the biggest names in travel. They provide your inventory!
- How can YTB compete?
- If the price is comparable for the:
- same seat on the plane
- same room at the hotel
- same vacation resort
- same cabin on a cruise
- Our Concept is Working
- Travel is YTBs business.
- Our 2007 goal is $1 billion in travel bookings!
- YTB Travel Network earned the Pinnacle Award, Carnival Cruise Lines top award
- 3,209 RTAs after the first 3 years
- 60,551 RTAs 3 years later
- From $1,665 to more than $50,000 a week
- Over 3,000% growth in 2 years
- When you become a Travel Professional, you can travel with substantial tax benefits
- FAM Trips
- FAM Trip (Familiarization Trip):Many resort areas, cities, tourism boards, properties, and vendors offer deeply discounted trips to Travel Agents to familiarize them with their location.These trips are offered as Perks and Courtesies to travel professionals at the sole discretion of the host. They are usually limited in availability.There are generally hundreds of FAMs at any given time.
- The following are examples of recent FAM trips experienced by RTAs
- 5-Day Tahiti FAM Trip $549 Subject to availability and IATAN qualification Not available to California RTAs - Round-trip air from LAX - Five days in a 5-Star all-inclusive resort - Welcome and farewell cocktail parties - Taxes & service charges
- Can you see yourself here?
- 7-Night Alaskan Cruise FAM Trip Cruising: Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait, Misty Fjords, Inside Passage Ports of Call: Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan Substantial Savings! Subject to availability and IATAN qualification; not available to California RTAs How about here?
- $449.95 One-time set up fee
- Personalized online travel site
- Referring Travel Agent (RTA) credentials*
- Your own travel business
- Ability to earn travel commissions
- Reps who personally enroll and maintain six RTAs are reimbursed their $49.95 monthly fee if they are also RTAs
- $49.95 Monthly Fee
- Website hosting and support
- Commission tracking
- Deals & Steals Travel Newsletter emailed to your customers weekly
- Fulfillment of your customers travel
- Benefit from the greatest Rep compensation plan in the history of the industry.
- Copyrighted Compensation 50% Commission Match
- Simple Override Qualifications
- 4 active personally sold Travel Stores
- Your own can count as one
- Compensation through Infinity
- On PowerTeam and six (6) Generations
- Directors Program
- Company paid health benefits
- Additional compensation
- Substantial performance bonuses
- The 50% Match
- Reps who are qualified to override
- Receive a 50% Match of commissions earned by personally sponsored Reps
- There is no limit on the following:
- The number of Reps you can sponsor
- How much you can earn from each Rep
- PowerTeam Leader
- YTBs Top Position
- 3 personally-sponsored Reps
- 6 active Travel Stores sold by you and your team
- Earn $50 on every Travel Store sale
- Made by you or any PowerTeam Rep
- $1,000 Leadership Bonuses
- Every time the active Travel Stores sold by your PowerTeam Reps increases by six (6)
- $10,000 Dream Bonuses
- For reaching 100 active Travel Stores sold by your PowerTeam Reps
- 1.5 per week 2003
- 200+ per week 4 th Quarter 2006
- 3 in 2003
- 3 per week 4 th Quarter 2006
- Directors Program
- Begins at 500 Travel Stores
- No more
View more >
The World Needs YTB State-Of-The-Art Travel/Shopping Engine Who Are My 3&FREE? Self Use Taxes Benefits Home Travel Business Affiliate Customers Team Builders
DUTIES AT YTB TÜRKİYE SCHOLARSHIPS Region and Subject-Based Sub-Programmes Online Application in 8 languages Interview-Based Selection University Placement
rlPOM30Hb1 OAO SMK, Ha 2013 roa 110Ka3aTer1V1 1. ... rKT PS Ha 2012 opraHh3a14hh Ha 2013r./K YTB.2012r. 102,86 102,86 102,66 97,30 103,64
FM 7-1 Battle Focused Training - Reliable Security ?· Appendix F EXAMPLE QTB AND YTB..... F-1 Appendix…
KEMENTERIAN RISET, TEKNOLOCI DAN PENDIDIKAN TINGGI ...dev2. ?· Ytb. Pimpinan Perguruan Tinggi di lingktingan…